[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
I drank too much coffee yesterday and now my stomach doesn’t feel good and I feel weak and dizzy and just weird

And I drank the coffee… Over 15 hours ago

I had a very small amount a bit ago and that just made things slightly worse… It was only about a 20th the caffeine I had yesterday

And I’m working… Taking a short break right now… I want to keep working my 3 hours left I have in my shift (it was just 4 hours) but it’s been not even an hour and… Sigh

I drank some water not too long ago and I got to get back to work really soon
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
So… In RP, the best thing I like about is mainly to romance, the cuddles… And I’m quickly running low on finding that.

I like it when I can have a RP where I can date and OC and all that shit and marriage and yadda yadda yadda, you get my gist here.

But I’m trying to actually find someone who is willing to do that, too. Right now, I’m either waiting on somebody and begging for them to stay fucking active or hoping somebody doesn’t just plain stop and say they’re done. So… I don’t know what to say. I kinda use RP in this case to cope with romantic loneliness now. But I still love it for the fun of it… Just, damn…
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Finally recovering from my 700mg of caffeine yesterday

My body isn’t really used to caffeine and having that much in a 4 hour period, especially since 3/4 of it was consumed in 2 hours… Was way too much

I was actually slightly worried because I did cardio beforehand and.. yeah… My heart was already tired and then it was beating significantly faster than normal… Well…. Like 110 at resting

Meh… Anyway… Finally feeling better… Took almost 24 hours
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I’ve gotten my meds and haven’t taken one. Not my fault. My mom is holding them hostage, and today I had another “episode”.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@warc9  
On top of that, it took hours to even get the chance to see the pyschiatrist, and I got like..10 minutes or so with him. I tried to explain as much as I could but I missed some things and couldn’t go as in depth as I wanted to..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide