Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@ILoveMyoozik  
Thanks, yo. I wore that hat all the time back while still touring. It started out with just eight or nine pins on it, but other bands started just giving me their own pins for free to put on it (I guess they saw it as free advertising? xD). It culminated in the unicorn figurine, which had been on tour with another band already. Seemed fitting to put it on the hat too.

full  
Weighed a fuckton though xD .

full  
We found out pretty quick in Florida that the crazier I looked, the more people came up to my merch booth. Pinhat helped oodles with that.

full  
Can’t say I can really remember when I added the Cubone keychain though. I think it was a gift from Lenny, but don’t take my word for it; we were all pretty wasted and it’s entirely possible that I just found it on the street or something.
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@ILoveMyoozik  
Thanks, yo.

I’m a big fan of what you might call “cluttered composition” in photography. The more garbage and nonsense I can cram into the frame, the better xD . I know it makes some pics hard to look at, or the focus of the shot difficult to actually focus on, but it’s just fun to me.

full

The water damage in my ceiling still pisses me off though xD .
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@ILoveMyoozik  
They’re great for pics, promotions, and parties, but my eyesight actually is pretty terrible, so I’m pretty much blind while I’m wearing them.

full

It’s an interesting sensation, seeing things very poorly as well as entirely in blue xD .
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@ILoveMyoozik  
I can totally relate, yo. My eyesight’s been a hot mess since around 8-years-old. It’s a shame too, because there’s a sick pair of aviator shades that I own and can barely ever enjoy them.

I did have a pair of prescription glasses with those nifty “transition” lenses that darken on their own, but they got beat to pieces in a moshpit in Florida =P .
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Joseph Raszagal  
Moshpit, eh?

Are you a Metal guy, or a Hardcore Punk guy? Or both? Or neither?

Also, I like your taste in assorted buttons :3

I’ve got a number of “John Lennon sunglasses” myself (Funny some people call them that when he only wore them a handful of times)

Also, I can’t hat stack… I’ve got a big head and most fittable hats are hard to come by :C
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Mellow Rhythm  
Punk guy because of the band (and that’s the kind of pit that killed those glasses), though I try to be an all music kind of guy =D .

Heh, thanks, I’ve collected a bunch of ’em over the years. I put as many on the hat as I could before running out of room, then I had to start rotating pins whenever I got new ones. A lot of the ska bands we hit up and toured with practically threw their pins at me, to the point that I was starting to become a travelling punk / ska billboard.

full

Really though, once Robby started noticing that people approached the merch booth more often when I wore strange things, I dunno, I just kind of became a dress-up doll to attract t-shirt buyers xD . The fairy wings stage of my transformation was especially funny in hindsight.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide