Random facts of yourself thread

Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I’ve used to live in Peru back in the years of 2010, (for more than a month) 2011 and 2012 (two months on both years). I hope I can go back there one day
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
I own two Nintendo DSs, a PSP, two Playstation 3s, a Playstation Vita, a Playstation 4, an Xbox One, and a custom Gaming PC.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

One of my most recent favorite thing to do is to go into game devs forums and scavenge for free released assets.

When a developer gave up, usually some ppl asked if they can go open source or if they can share the scrapped / unused assets.

That could mean decent quality pixel art, character illustrations, or some low poly 3d mesh and if lucky, a proper rigged and textured model.

Not like I will ever use them but it DO make for a nice reference / for tinkering.
dead account1
Thread Starter - The longest story in history. (forum game)

@MagpulPony  
sweet

i think the fear of heights along with social anxiety will keep me from going on a plane for a long time, lol

even though im sure after one flight id stop being scared of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide