Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Random facts of yourself thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I’m a coffee addict, exclusively to cold brews and Frappuccino’s
In fact I drink it so much that the caffeine doesn’t affect me anymore, I just drink it for the taste. The only one that still gives me a rush is the Dunkin Donuts coffee, that one still makes me feel some type of way
Background Pony #A23C
A bit long, sorry.
I remember the first Christmas gift I wanted (the first one I could choose), I was excited to have this hot wheel highway.
The day arrived and luckily I was able to have it, so totally excited I opened it and assembled it as quickly as possible. I took the car that came with the highway and tested it, it worked fine, so I went to get more wheels to play with.
When I came back from my room with my hot wheels, my mom and sister were “fixing my mess”; I don’t know who, but I assume they both didn’t know that the mechanism that makes the shark work was part of the toy, well, so my 6-7 year old self was trying to tell them not to break my new toy (whit tears in my eyes), but I just kept hearing “I don’t know what the hell you put in this thing” “it’s too tight what you put in the shark’s mouth” “¿why you do that?”. They broke the mechanism that made the shark’s jaw work, they thought I had put it on ruining my toy but they were the ones who broke it.
I’m over 24 now, I’ve never forgiven my mom or sister for what they did to the one thing I really wanted for that Christmas, I’m never going to do it.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of the Moon
I’ve never forgiven my mom or sister for what they did to the one thing I really wanted for that Christmas, I’m never going to do it.
You don’t have to forgive them if they never apologized for it.
Posted Report
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of the Moon
I’ve spent most of the past month living in an extended stay hotel in Montana.
I have one more week before I have to leave.
Posted Report
Twiface
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of the Moon
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
It’s operated by a massive chain, of course (I didn’t pick it, this is a business trip)
I probably shouldn’t be doxxing my location, but I could give some cryptic hints about which chain if you absolutely need to know.
Posted Report
Twiface
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of the Moon
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Oh, I see. I was wondering if you wanted to visit me.
In my opinion, they’re fine if you need somewhere to stay for a few days or a week or two, but they charge the same rates as regular hotels so the cost adds up to thousands of dollars if you stay an entire month, especially in tourism season. If money is an issue (as it is in my case), I wouldn’t recommend it unless someone else is paying for it. You basically get a normal hotel with a kitchenettes in the rooms and an on-site laundromat, which are certainly good and very useful amenities, but there’s not much else beyond your standard Best Western.
Posted Report
Alicorndogz

Okay so I found this thread and was like why not list 3 random things but, Alrighty to start off my favorite pony is Celestia, I work in a factory/warehouse that manufactures different suntan products, And lastly (for now at least) I love trucks lifted or lowered they’re all great …well most of them lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide