Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

TF2 Discussion Thread

And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

If we already have a thread for this, blame it on my ten second attention span.

Anyway, what good would a TF2 thread be if I wasn’t around to make it?

Too lazy to log onto Steam and discuss your favorite mentally challenged mercs on our server? That’s why this thread is around. I’ll start off with a question to get us started: your favorite/least favorite character, and why?
Vlakc
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Well we have a thread already, but it is to speak about our DB server and stuff like that, now, a thread to properly speak about the game we have not, so that’s okay.

The only thing I can say about the game, is that I started playing 2 days ago (the fact that a derpibooru server was made was what draw me in), and so far I can tell you this.

-I still have a lot to learn, but my favorite classes so far are: heavy, scout, soldier and sniper

-I think my skills are average or below average, this based on the 5-6 people of DB I’ve played with recently

-Any advice to a new comer?, I mean, I’ve played a hell of a lot of FPS but never this game XD

And last, of course there can’t be a proper TF2 thread if you aren’t there And Brother I Hurt People XD
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Yeah, I saw the thread discussing the server, but I don’t that’s the exact same thing.

As for advice, don’t take it from me. I completely suck at TF2. All I can tell you is find a server with a bunch of good sports who won’t vote you off the map because you’re a newbie and therefore easy to kill. And avoid Payload if you have to be on RED team, it just isn’t worth it.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
I’d say that my skills are average, since I’ve played the game since its release, and on multiple platforms (Xbox, Mac, PC).

As I said to Vlakc around 11 hours ago: I haven’t played it in quite a while…and am kinda regretting trading away my OS X Earbuds for something called “DOTA 2”. Regardless, I’ll probably play more now that we have a server set up.

As for how I play: I usually play support, such as Medic or Engineer, though I will play as a Demoman if it is required to go on the offensive
CrashSucksMariosaGOD

I’m average at TF2.  
People consider me a unique F2P, just because I got the Meet the Medic taunt. :/  
What I like alot about tf2 are the skins, especially the beta skins, which are basically skins that are supposed to replicate how the classes looked in the two beta trailers.
Ashdreg

@Applejack  
So much hate, so little time.

As for me, I find myself loving soldier, medic, and heavy. I do wanna try to use the sniper more often, but every game I join already has 1-2, which is enough.
Applejack

@ArchimedesOgle

On occasion.

No, but really. I don’t use it for trolling reasons. It’s king of the hill, I need a sentry up fast that can be easily replaceable to scout the danger zone. I know it’s a annoying as hell for the other players…but so are spying spies who spy a lot.
SocDev
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <SocDev> Si hay pelito, no hay delito
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
@Applejack

“Spies who spy a lot”

That is their work! You work as an engineer is to be sapped, not torment everyone with your shitty mini sentries D:
Applejack

@SocDev

My favorite pass time is thinking of clever places to stash my sentries. And I have you all wrapped up around my hoof when you suddenly realize you are being attacked by a bush~. It gets a chuckle out of me. ;)
Ashdreg

I still need to craft myself that rocket launcher that can shoot three rockets in succession, in order to really make my soldier look homeless! The pan hat, the crazy goggles, and the can of beans are really going well with it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide