The Eternal Thread 2.0

SD50-2
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
Channel Awesome’s decline kinda reminds me of a popular railfan’s quality decline over the past few years.
SD50-2
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
Saw this post on Tumblr today, and it honestly makes a lot of sense:  
siderealsandman
fandom as a whole is migrating away from a mutual appreciation of a story and towards an endless cycle of nitpicking and discourse and frankly that’s just Exhausting
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
@Oliver_Hancock  
Even with the propaganda aside, I didn’t find the movie all that interesting  
Mostly because they put the best bits in the trailer

I can’t say I’m mad at Seth. But personally, I make it a point to respect other worldviews. I don’t believe religion is something to be made fun of, be it mine, or someone else’s.
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@nerfherder  
I’ll stop making fun of religion and religious people when they stop making fun of atheists and stop treating their kids like there’s something wrong with them because they dont believe their bullshit.
nerfherder

Dark lord of the sith
@Oliver_Hancock

No, I’m certainly no satanist

Are… you speaking from personal experience?  
If your parents abused you because you didn’t accept their beliefs, then my condolences. Such abuse is, in my belief, sinful.

I just desire to practice my religion in peace
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@nerfherder  
You know what, I have a problem. I’m fucked in the head. I’m gonna just put my foot in my mouth, before I make any more of an ass of myself and make atheists/agnostics/whatever the fuck I am look bad. I guess I’m the product of too many people’s lack of love or some shit like they say. Whatever. Sorry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide