The Eternal Thread 2.0

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
My favorite thing to make is Trailer Park Chili, and its variations. It’s cheap, good, fast, and easy to make. I do other more precise, fancier cooking quite a bit from time to time, but everyone needs their staples amirite?

Recipe:

A cup of white rice (cooked), a pound of ground beef (seasoned and browned), a can of corn, a can of fire-roasted tomatoes (or whatever you have on hand), 2 cans of store-bought chili, a can or 2 of your favorite beans (I think it goes well with red beans), and a package or your favorite hot dogs or sausage links, chopped into small, bite size pieces. (I like to use Red Hots usually), A chopped onion, garlic powder to taste, and salsa to taste.

Mix all ingredients in a large pot and simmer. Serve hot and stir in sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce (all optional.) That’s it, but it’s really good!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide