The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@WyrmSpawN  
Batman is also the same guy who uses a gun that is made specifically to destroy other guns:

full

Yes, it’s a gun that doesn’t fire bullets but instead targets weapons to disable them without harming the person carrying the firearm it’s aimed at.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@CaptainXtra  
Which is why you don’t listen to people that say your entire city should start using high tech guns that rely on their easily disrupted systems to do the most basic thing a firearm should accomplish.
Background Pony #89F4
@icey wicey 1517  
…Ok, even knowing that this is being done by James Gunn, a guy who successfully turned one of Marvel’s more obscure and eclectic teams into well known characters, I still am genuinely shocked to see Polka-Dot Man is in this.

@Scrabbleman  
Is Margot Robbie going to the Harley Quinn to Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine?
Speaking as someone who has never watched any of the previous Suicide Squad related stuff, I’ve still gotten the impression she’s one of the few people who actually stands out in the role and has made it her own. Which is a long way of saying, yeah, that’s probably what’s going on.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I don’t know about you but I don’t think the see fans are going to get the Snyderverse restored.  
The Snyder cut just need to be finished
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Angrybrony  
There’s a huge container ship there currently blocking the entire Suez Canal waterway causing a global shipping disruption. (There may be some angry people waiting too long for their packages/online items to be delivered because of this.)
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
12%.

That’s how much of the global sea faring trade depends on that route. Just by being blocked, 12% of all trade ships in the world was halted. Now, while that seemed like a small number, the EU is incredibly dependent on the Suez Canal, with the majority of their sea trade using it.

To think that the world’s economy is dependent on three routes: Suez Canal, Panama Canal and the Malayan Strait, two of these are man-made.
Background Pony #EE3E
Fun question

What is your favorite movie, videogame, and show? It cannot be MLP related.

I’ll start. My favorite movie is Sonic the Hedgehog, my favorite videogame is Minecraft, and my favorite show is Dragons: Race to the Edge
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Scrabbleman

To put it in more perspective, any ship that was about to use the canal now has to sail around the entirety of Africa. Want a package delivered from, say, India to Spain? Or Japan to France? The Suez canal let you cut through Egypt for a shortcut. Now a couple days trip will take potentially weeks.

Thankfully officials are saying that the blockage should be cleared before the weekend is out, but yeah.
northern haste
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
More things to make people think That’s spiderman 3 is a spider-verse  
full  
This is not actual merchandise is hes just stuff they gave out to the film crew
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide