The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

thevideonasty

We got a soup! soup!
I like vulnerable Batman. It makes him interesting.

I love when media (namely TAS) emphasises things like Batman’s kindness and compassion towards people. It’s so nice to see.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@thevideonasty  
that’s why it’s heartbreaking to see him dismiss freeze’s attempt of atoning in beyond as “blood money”.

either bruce has become cynical or he lost all faith in freeze after still being a villain when his freudian excuse is gone.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@thevideonasty  
batman beyond actually.

episode was about freeze getting a new body (after spending sometime as a dismembered head) and the scene in question was him setting up a foundation in nora’s name to atone for all the crimes he did after she died.

bruce dismissed it as “blood money”.

freeze was probably right when he mentioned batman/terry was the only one who cares if he lives or dies by the end of the episode (they never revealed bruce’s reaction to his death).
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Now I do plan on buying at least a few of the comics when I have money, but does anyone know a place online where I could get the comics to read or download for the Clark Kent and Superman which involves his son/family? The “family man” Superman that a few pages have been posted here and discussed.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

pretty much joel schumacher won’t be forgiven for what he did to batman no matter how much he would apologize for it.

but how come no one’s complaining about the guy who wrote batman pissing his pants? or they’re more open to ignore that but keep schumacher as a tackle dummy.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

so people are mad when deathstroke use batman tactics against the JUSTICE LEAGUE

but no one talks about this?!!  
full  
this is the first time i’ve heard of this. you’d think people would use this often.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide