The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Background Pony #BF18
got New Comics this Weekend

Pile A: STAR WARS: Screwing Citadel #1, Deadpool #30, Weapon X #2/#3, Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #2, Silver Surfer #11, Hulk #5, Avengers #7, Secret Warriors #1

Pile B: Gwenpool #15, Amazing Spiderman #27, Spiderman #16, Amazing Spiderman: Renew your Vows #7, Elektra #3, Black Panther & the Crew #2, X-men Blue #3, Ms. Marvel #18, Rocket #1
Background Pony #BF18
@SquiggyBomb  
yea but I don’t really think want to use the Wii U for it I think it be more fitting when I get another computer[my sister took the last one I had to mix and never bothered to go and et it back] or when I get a Nintendo Switch and has the update that puts an internet browser
Background Pony #BF18
rumor has it one of the 3 major kids networks is making Them’s Fightin’ Herds into an actual cartoon I not 100% believe it but that be interesting thing to see
Background Pony #BF18
@Darth Prime  
JJJ I loved when he was mayor of New York in marvel universe and interacting with more characters that were non spiderman related

@SquiggyBomb  
well just bringing it up because of the speculation about it around the net
Background Pony #BF18
Anyway expanding on one of the whole inegrating Disney IP’s to Marvel Comic Universe here’s few ideas

1. mothers side of Star Butterfly family has a “history” with Sorcerer Supreme not just Doctor Strange but his predecessors as well

2. LOKI once made a deal with Bill Cipher

3. Sora along with both his friends & villeins alike lwere greatly efforted by Incursions from Hickmans run on Avengers and New Avengers
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide