The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
It makes no sense for the First Order as a whole to be wiped out INSTANTLY after Exegol.
Their leadership going kablooey is obviously gonna cause power vacuums and struggles to occur but that would still leave many separate factions and warlords holding onto parts of the galaxy similar to the initial Empire’s defeat.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@CaptainXtra
I suspect something similar to after the fall of the Empire (which I believe in part was due to a Palpatine protocol to burn everything down in the event of his ‘death’, IIRC), where there will be a fragment of it still around. I never really got the impression that the First Order was as powerful as the Empire, just that the first major strike was enough to create chaos for them to assume the leading role in the galaxy out of fear, which would by the end of ep IX lead them to spreading themselves quite thin.
Though there aren’t any canon stories taking place after RoS yet as far as I recall, so who knows.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@TheFinite
First Order likely had around maybe 40% - 60% of the OG Empire’s strength at its peak which would be enough to definitely hold important parts of the galaxy but not certainly all of it.
The new Galaxy Wide Resistance/New Government would eliminate FO forces in key worlds but it’s likely that some FO forces would pretty much just become underground terrorist cells and attempt to hide in regions ran by criminal organizations that would love to get their hands on FO tech in exchange for shelter.
I’m gonna bet that some FO remnants will probably try to assassinate Rey, Finn, Poe and other figures of the Resistance in future material related to the Sequel era.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@CaptainXtra
I think the most interesting status quo for after Episode IX is one I’ve seen a few bring up, there no longer being a larger galactic government outside of something in the vein of a UN, instead being a hodgepodge of regional powers of mostly neutral alignment squabbling for influence.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Got Shout! Factory’s box sets of The Fly and The Omen films yesterday. I had to get them ASAP because SF was taking them out of print.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Loving the door love on the poll on alfabusa’s youtube channel.
61% of the poll out of 5 other options, fuck yeah America!
Background Pony #6BAC
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
I’m pretty that topic has been explored officially a few times as well. I swear I have some vague recollections of a few alternate universe/alternate timeline Peter Parkers where the mutations never stopped and he ended up a horrifying mass of extra limbs and eyes and such.
Still, pretty good for an independent project. It would be interesting to see them try making a few other “hero origin becomes horror” type shorts. Sort of a MCU where everything goes super wrong.
Or maybe not, because I suddenly remembered that Marvel actually did make that, and it was super bleak and depressing.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
My mom’s watching Fallout now. She loves it, but she has to have everything explained to her every 30 minutes or so.
As I said before, good series but it explains the setting poorly as it expects you to already be a fan.
For anyone curious, the YouTube channel Shoddycast has an excellent series that explains the entire lore.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Do you think any more of the characters from the Fallout games proper will be making any appearances in Season 2 of the TV series, or will it just stick to original characters?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide