The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@Darth Prime
Honestly I just think they know Velma is gonna lose its controversy and stop doing it. It’s not nearly talked about as much as the first season after all. I knew its popularity (for a lack of better word) would die out eventually.
Background Pony #38FD
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
I just read it. Actually it was talking about the MCU not being exclusively licensed to Disney Plus anymore and Disney putting a choose you’re own adventure what if thing on the Apple streaming service. Not a new MCU streaming service
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
I’m so glad Legendary ditched human villains in Monsterverse and just has monster villains now.
And what Mothra lacks in quantity, she makes it up with quality.
Yeah, I just watched Godzilla x Kong.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just found out Rick Moranis reprised Dark Helmet from Spaceballs in an episode of the sitcom The Goldbergs.

A bunch of people I know are big Spaceballs fans, and yet, no one has ever talked about this.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I just got out of seeing a 25th anniversary screening of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. It was my first time seeing it since I was 7, and I have to say I don’t think it’s as bad as some people say it is. It isn’t a perfect movie– for instance, Jar Jar is everywhere in the first half of the film– but I definitely think there’s more good than bad.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
As soon as I found out Doctor who would be on iplayer before playing on TV, I knew some people would be look how low the TV ratings are.
And yup Found people saying that.
Why would people wait until 6 pm to watch something on tv When it’s on streaming literally first thing in the morning?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide