The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
It’s weird thinking about how someone who only watched the dub of 5Ds learning about the Z-One arc through Duel Links.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Meanlucario
Being someone who didn’t stay into the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime after the second generation, I only know what I do about the later generations from reading manga books and playing the video games. XP
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
Ok, I take back what I said days ago.
While I don’t like the surrendering, the maratonic effect chains in Master Duel makes it understandable why would someone would surrender if they know they can’t win…if only because having many cards to resolve makes the experience a time bomb if nothing else and when you can’t win it means you’d rather play another duel instead, win or loss whatever comes next.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I got a 25th anniversary box earlier this month and after opening it, I noticed the quarter century secret rare has a 25 in the description box. Neat.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
Any recommendations for Ancient Gears, Lunalight and Endymion?
I’m trying to farm the archetype cards and all that but I want recommendations for non-archetype support cards.
Posted Report
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Solidarity increases the ATK of all monsters you control, if both they and the monsters in your GY have the same original type.
Also, if you’re using one type only, Rivalry of Warlords prevents either player from using more than one monster type as long as its on the board, potentially limiting your opponent’s options in regards to summoning monsters.
If you’re using fusions in an Ancient Gear deck, you can normal summon Cyber Kirin and tribute it, which reduces effect damage taken to zero for the whole turn, and then use Power Bond.
On that note, I’m pretty sure most of the Cyber Dragon fusions don’t have any strict material requirements other than Cyber dragon itself, with the rest being just machine-type monsters.
For Lunalight Cat/Panther Dancer, I would recommend using Horn of the Phantom beast, which increases the equipped monsters ATK by 800, and lets you draw a card every time it destroys an opponent’s monster in battle, such as using either of their effects.
In Endymion’s case, my best advice would be getting Secret Village of the Spellcasters, if it’s in the game, or else use Mega Ton Magical Cannon, which lets you remove 10 spell counters from anywhere on your field, to nuke your opponents entire board.
Posted Report
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Something I’ve just thought of, regarding Jaden’s first duel with Zane, is that Jaden could have one as early as his second turn.
Zane only had Cyber Dragon on his field, before Jaden fused into Thunder giant, using its effect to destroy Cyber Dragon, and then attacked directly with it.
If he had used De-fusion, he could have then attacked with Sparkman, presumably for game.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard anyone bring this up, IRL or in-universe, as far as I’m aware.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@The★Rickmeister
If we’re talking Yu-Gi-Oh! GX duels, my favorite stupid move Jaden made was destroying Ectoplasmer in his duel against Jinzo. All he had to do was sacrifice Rampart Blaster using Ectoplasmer’s effect and he would’ve won right there. XD
Posted Report
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
There’s also the part where Kagemaru discards cemetery bomb in his duel with Jaden, while using the sacred beasts, instead of setting and then activating it during Jaden’s next standby phase, dealing him a hundred points of damage for every card in his opponent’s grave, and with Jaden having only 600 LP left and at least seven cards in-grave.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I just learn that Konami is making an archetype that is Garden of Eve but with lesbians. I feel like they’re as horny as the fanbase at this point.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide