Tumblr Idiots

And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Now, before some SJW comes in this thread with his/her guns ablazin’ (look, I said his before her, obviously I’m some sort of anti-women’s rights worker), this thread isn’t mocking Tumblr as a whole. It’s mocking the select few some of our Booru’s users must have stumbled upon at one point, the ones you tried explain things to (or just enraged them on purpose, some of you are fun assholes) and just got called “male scum” in return for. Here’s a place to document these tales. The only rule is to give proof of the incident if you can,

Well, where to begin?

Either this girl made a misunderstanding, wanted to jump on anything to attack the Doctor Who fandom, or is a troll, because Tumblr has been going at this post for a bit. I’ve PMed a few people who’ve reblogged them to tell the real story behind it: it’s a statue called “Angel of Grief”, built to protect an artist and his wife’s grave, neither of whom committed suicide.

People are complaining that a new manga called “Please Kiss Him Instead of Me” is calling fat people “ugly”, even thought a) it’s really not and b) they’ve never read it. Tumblr taking a parody seriously is nothing new, but hey, on the bright side, when I made a post about it, it was reblogged by someone who said that not being attracted to fat people wasn’t a preference, it was being “fatphobic” and proceeded to call me the same thing in her tags. If you want to read it, press reblog.
cb5
Thread Starter - The time wasting thread

I wonder how long is until tumblr uses up any sort of credibility it has and the rest of the internet stops listening to them.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Pretty much anything Anita Sarkeesian and her supporters say counts. Hell, I personally know feminists in the lieu of her in real life whom think that she’s full of shit and doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

When I mention to them that she’s one of the most prominent feminists on the internet, you can almost sense their embarrassment-by-association…
cb5

@Ebalosus  
Pretty much.

warning rant from a actual feminist and not someone who believes the bullshit anita sarkeesian spews forth  
Feminism just means supporting equality for both genders. Me personally I’m a feminist, cause I think both genders should be treated equally, but wtf is up with internet feminists? If anything internet feminists are sexist, cause feminism is supposed to be about the belief that BOTH genders should be equal, but apparently internet feminists think it’s okay to insult men and think that women can never be a perpetrator of a crime.

One of the biggest things that piss me off about internet sjw is that contrary to popular belief men are raped more times than women(it’s that men are more often to be ridiculed for reporting it and in some states raping a man isn’t even recognized as a crime), and while women are more likely to attempt to commit suicide men are more likely to use a gun. You bring this up to a “feminist” on the internet and oh boy will they lose their shit.

What society should be doing instead of getting on their internet soapboxes is donate time, money or clothing to shelters cause that is often times where victims of domestic dispute, victims or rape and such go to.

I’m not going to lie I have been to a shelter before, and contrary to what people believe most of the people aren’t hobos, but people who are victims of violence at home and such.

That is what internet “feminists” should focus on instead is to petition for greater help for victims shelters, if there is no law against rape in your state to start a petition for rape to be recognized as a crime for both genders, and the destigmatization of reporting domestic violence and rape to the cops cause right now how our court system handles rape cases and domestic violence cases is all kinds of fucked up.

I’m going to be honest here and share something. I have had to deal with family domestic violence(my mom was for years a victim), and you know what? If the cops don’t see you hitting your spouse 95% of the time they don’t give a shit. That is what is bullcrap. What is worse is god forbid you actually do try and protect yourself.

The problem with internet “activists” is they don’t give a shit about the real world and thinking calling men pigs somehow changes the world.

Actual feminists, as in not internet “feminists” in a nutshell: If you hit your spouse, rape them, or such regardless of your gender then you’re a shit head.

And yes I do agree that Anita Sarkeesian is full of shit cause her logic ironically relies on the belief that women are frail creatures that are always the victim of men.
cb5

@And Brother I Hurt People  
I learned it from sociology. I’m not sure where to look for specifics, but the discussion was about the american prison system and talking about statistics the human rights watch and other organizations that look about rape statistics found out. What I do remember specifically about it though is that one out of five ex-prisoners claim to have been raped in prison.

We’re talking about prison though. If you ever go to prison cover your ass.

If you want to know the specifics it’ll probably be by the human rights watch.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide