Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Background Pony #580B
I guess if I ever have dinner with someone, I’ll be sure to ask if they have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. I wouldn’t want to offend them after all. (or send them to the hospital in the case of allergies)
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #DD0B  
To me, a gamer is someone who plays games for a professional reason. Let’s Players are what I call gamers, just like game tournament participants and game reviewers.

People who just play games aren’t gamers. Those are game hobbyists.
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
American gravy is weird.

Like, why the fuck is your gravy white like cement and looks like some age-old melted cheese that was left out in the Sun? And why would you eat it with biscuits? Why would you ruin the biscuits like this?
Background Pony #580B
@HJSDGCE, God’s Wrath  
I buy brown gravy mix in stores. If made properly it resembles a particually thick soup. That white gravy must be something else.

Since I’m not very creative I mostly put gravy on potatoes. Turkey if its Thanksgiving but my family hasn’t met up for it in a while.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@HJSDGCE, God’s Wrath

White gravy is typically something like sawmill or sausage gravy, and the color comes from the ingredients.

And sawmill gravy on biscuits, with country ham, grits, and baked apples is a traditional southern breakfast.
Background Pony #580B
Seeing Zincy’s posts reminded me of what actual food looks like. Ramen and microwaveable pizzas just can’t compare.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
Like any good Malaysian does.

Roti canai.  
full

Nasi lemak.  
full

Or mee goreng.  
full

You can technically eat these at any time, but they’re usually associated with breakfast.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide