Vent thread

Xari
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Tired Moon Mom
@ice1517  
@fobone

Thank you , right now we are doing well , i am worried about my mom because this was her big sister and they had a great relationship together since they were kids so i am worried for her a lot
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
First I was happy to be with my aunt today, but no, she’s coming to visit tomorrow. Nice but I was looking forward to eating out tonight. I am so fucking sick of eating soup.

Oh and then this balls to the wall BP makes the stupid fucking joke that “Her der Charsard cant fly”

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_(PokC3A9mon)#By_TM.2FHM

FROM POKEMON YELLOW ON IT COULD LEARN FLY. ENTIRE GENERATIONS OF GAMES WENT ON WITH IT BEING ABLE TO FUCKING FLY.

FOR FUCK SAKE, PLAY POKEMON X/Y PICK CHARMANDER, EVOLVE IT AND THEN TEACH IT HM 03. IT WILL FUCKING WORK.
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
Sorry about that yelling, That on incident on the pokemon thing was just the straw that broke the camel’s back.
Gentlecolt
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Apparently some people find me intimidating at times (especially the opposite gender). It hurts my feelings. The first one to call me scary was my mother a few weeks before she died. I’m sorry for not always being cheerful and energetic to make you feel comfortable. I’m also sorry for sometimes staring into your eyes for slightly too long. It’s probably because I feel nothing inside at that moment. That includes shame.
Background Pony #1D6A
Sometimes, I wonder if having me was the worst decision my parents ever made. Apparently, due to being born with colic, a bad right foot, and autism, I was quite an expense on them. And considering that most of their arguments–I’m not sure if the recent one where my mom hit my dad was about this–are about financial losses, I wonder if I was a big part of that.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
My sympathies to all having a rough time today. I woke up from an effed up dream and felt weird, had to wake myself up with tea and thus I’m late here.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
@Xari

Sorry I haven’t been more pleasant lately, my problems are nothing in comparison. If we weren’t a world apart I’d share my tea with you right now. <3
Xari

Tired Moon Mom
@ArkyNoid  
Well thank you

i mean right now , my mom has calm down and is stable

Our family in Sweden called us and said most likely it will be there , so our mom is most likely going to go there

I can’t due to my Injury at the moment
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Why is it that when a guy hits a woman, no matter what the case, he’s considered a misogynist monster, but when a woman hits a guy, everybody is like, “Yeah, you go, girl”?
Starry Mind
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
^@Gentlecolt  
I often respond to people in a very straightforward manner and either a loud or monotone voice that scares them and makes them think that what I said was meant to offend them. For instance, if somebody asks me the same question three days in a row, on the third day, it will sound somewhat like this:  
Hey, can I–
NO! I GAVE YOU ONE YESTERDAY!
I never intend to offend these people, but I often sound like I am snapping at people and taking out my anger on them while I talk to them. Oddly enough, though, when I am actually angry, I will talk less than normal and/or become passive to them as I brood. You can tell when I am angry by looking at the size of my pupils, how often I move, and for a blank expression on my face; I rarely show any other signs. I am silent, blank-faced, large-pupilled, and either nonmoving or walking in circles when I am furious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide