Vent thread

VNagato
Artist -

>>Wants to buy something online that’s in USD  
>>Converts to CDN and the real price is actually $20 higher  
Welp, I guess I’m not getting that after all.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@TheHappySpaceman  
because usually it’s one-sided? outside of pop culture and actual fight sports, can you name actual man-woman fights where both participants are physical equals (size, capabilities). it usually goes bad for the woman. usually
Lock247

Can I just say that Politics in general suck? Doesn’t matter if it’s the Left or the Right. All the drama and crap that’s been going on during the Election and shortly afterwards is a prime example of this. So much Fearmongering {Something I will admit to being guilty of too}, over-exaggeration {Sometimes it’s “Trump’s going to ban all the Mexicans from the country!”, other times it’s “Hillary wants to start World War 3!”}, vitrolic arguing and sometimes even violence. I feel like Politics tend to bring out the worst in people, especially since you have friendships ending and family relations being troubled over it all. But sadly it’s also a life necessity since Political stuff is what countries run on. But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m just sick of politics at this point and I’m going to try and ignore it whenever I can.
Background Pony #1D6A
@OptimusPrimevil  
I just don’t get why when I told one person that my mom hit my dad, they didn’t have any reaction to it other than “Did he hit back?” It’s still abusive either way.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

God I fucking hate jeans with a fiery passion.

Why do all fancy party’s and jobs require you to wear jeans?  
I already hate wearing normal pants and jeans are just torture.

Why do people hate sweats and shorts so much?
Xari
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Tired Moon Mom
@apegacine  
Because Sweats or Shorts are usually to some people at least seen as well

“Lazy” or “Not Appropriate” , and Honestly tho i am really a person who love wearing sweats a lot due to well they don’t feel weird and that most of the time they fit anyway

compared to pants that is only fit for one size
Xari

Tired Moon Mom
2016 has been a huge bitch to me , My rough time being a manager in Tesco , Cousin involve in a driveby months ago , the many fights i had this year and people i had to deal with and really family issues , this injury and well my aunt died

What else 2016 DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER

As this injury has pissed me off , as even Hugging , something i love to do to express happiness with my family and especially little sister

Even if it’s only for 2 weeks , i just want it to end as i can’t do normal things in this state but just lay down and be on my laptop
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Xari  
They just give you superficial procedures.  
Honestly, it just makes me wonder if there is any use for their jobs. Obviously they can never really actually get to the bottom of the internal issues people are suffering without the cooperation of the other party. They are powerless.
Heequestrian

When Heequestrian vents the shadows of all Canadians turn into yellow koala bears and the sun rises in three different universes at the same time; and at different times; all at the same time.

It doesn’t make sense, but it doesn’t have to. I don’t have to make sense when I’m venting.

One thing that gets me angry is just. . . the show and how I can’t decide what I think of it now. I will never stop watching pony until the show ends, but I don’t feel nearly as attached to it and nearly as in love with it as I was when I first watched. I was introduced to this show only a year or so ago and I don’t know what happened.

I blame season six. I thought it was a very painfully mediocre season and I feel all of it can be attributed to Josh Haber’s high position in the writing process. I get grumpy talking about the show. I can’t stand it when people constantly praise Luna’s Future when it was a very forgettable song with little structure and no niche outside of a popular character solo-ing through it. I can’t stand it when people say, “Here are my ratings for all of the Equestria Girls movies: EG1.) 8/10, EG2.) 10/10, EG3.) 10000/10. . .” and so on. I can’t stand it that I am no longer as blissfully okay with the flow of what the show does as they are.

I want to love this show again. What’s gotten into me? It just makes me so angry that discussion about the show makes me so angry.
Heequestrian

@Thanotos Omega  
No, because then I would bitch back about how it’s not really Starlight, it’s just the terrible execution, and that Starlight has potential but has yet to have any development as an individual character.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Heequestrian  
Hmmm, what if i point out that one of the primary issues the show has is that it fails to reuse guest characters in meaningful ways using them as a means to build up new dynamics to give a much needed break to the over exposed main cast?
Thanotos Omega

@Heequestrian  
The show needed to focus on giving the main cast each their own supporting cast to expand story telling options, Wonder Bolts training episodes for Dash and the other cadets, rare creature studies with Shy Tree Hugger and Discord, More Apple family episodes, Twi and her Canterlot friends, Rarity and her fashion/high class friends, Pinkie going on international trips to visit her friends, instead they just tried to force another and frankly the worst handled twilight clone into the dynamic and hoped it would be a hit the way Sunset became, and it messed up badly,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide