But, it’s a start

You’re a good person, and a good friend  
And we all want you to be happy
SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
I’ve been thinking a lot, and I feel like most of my major problems (the reasons I feel like I’ll never actually be ready for the real world) boil down to a combination of laziness and crippling lack of confidence.

I am a lazy fuck. It’s true. I have no initiative to actually go and do anything because I’ve spent the last 17 years of my life spending all my non-school time doing basically nothing but sitting on the computer, playing video games, hanging out with friends (although that last one rarely happens anymore), etc, and I feel like I wouldn’t be able to handle actual responsibilities and stuff.

And even when I do have to do stuff, I have absolutely no confidence in myself. For even the most absolutely mundane shit I have to constantly ask someone if I’m doing it right, and if I have the slightest misgiving about what I’m doing (even if I’m like 90% sure I’d do it right) I just sit there and do nothing because I’m too scared that I’d mess something up. And I just can’t work under lots of pressure: you’d think something being really important would motivate me to actually get it done, but more often than not it’s exactly the opposite.

(And the fact that even the concept of having actual romantic/sexual relationships is pretty much out of the question for me because of my zoophilia isn’t helping matters.)

I’ll never understand how some people actually want to move out and get a job and stuff, and meanwhile the fact that someday I’ll have to do that is terrifying to me.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Fucking internet. Some sites load, other’s don’t. Trying to get on Tumblr on my computer for a half hour. I can’t. But for some weird reason, i can access it on my phone. Just not my computer. Same with other sites. Some work, some don’t. Pissing me off.

Edit: Well fuck me, seems like i can’t access Tumblr on my phone now…..I can’t even acess Spotify or the Itunes Store.
Background Pony #ADA9
@FluffyT06  
I don’t think that qualifies as a double standard unless she likes Trump because he says hurtful stuff in a rage, you can admire somebody and not love everything they do.
Hopen Way
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

🔥 le mayo 🔥
I need help on socializing.  
I’m not good at talking and interacting with others, and I’ve always been conservative.  
I want to change that. I want to make friends.  
I want to learn to talk more. To talk about myself and my thoughts.

But I don’t know where, or how, to start.  
As I’m still afraid.
Exceptionally Average Individual And Lurker
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages - News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans [Potentially NSFW]

@Pacific Glow  
It’s less “turning them into hate symbols” and more “using them so much they pretty much ruin their reputations”. Even when the artist of Pepe killed him off, they resurrected him because it was wayyyyyyy to ingrained in them

But fuck fidget spinners. It’s 5 years too early for me to scam rich idiots out of their money by making “luxury” designs and selling them for hundreds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide