Vent thread

Xari
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Tired Moon Mom
So I went to a therapist today I talk about something’s involving my past trauma

I am going to visit them again on like Wednesday

It’s helping a little bit so far
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

So, I tried to draw a dragoness from the backside, and then her wing is covering her face. fuck.

Also, my pile of sketchbooks is starting to collapse.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So if you buy anything and say it’s for a church you don’t get charged taxes, at least at Kroger.

You know, I get that churches don’t have to pay property taxes and what not, but folks from the church shouldn’t be exempt from sales taxes. A 200 piece chicken basket isn’t a bloody necessity, pay your damn taxes like the rest of us.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
My internet right now:

I can access sites like: Youtube, Google, Facebook, Derpibooru  
I can’t access sites like: Tumblr, Twitter, Equestria Daily, Deviantart.

It’s been like this since last night. Called Comcast, they said everything is fine on my end. But if i can only access certain sites like Youtube with no problem yet can’t access EQD or Tumblr, and my Spotify says it’s offline. Then there’s a problem….Resetting didn’t work either. So i’m stuck…And perfect timing to trying to study for my final exams…Bullshit. Absolute Bullshit.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Zincy

Not sure how to feel about that. I heard one person claim it was because of separation of church and state, but that doesn’t make much sense. I’d think they’d want to treat church like any other organization. I wonder if a Buddhist temple for example would also be tax exempt.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Corrderio

Start drawin’ boi. If you’re afraid of it turning out bad or something, then just remember it’s a sketchbook so no one can see it anyway. I draw all kinds of bullshit in my sketchbook.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Hypnosryan

Any religious organization. Taxation is considered a “burden” on religious expression.

Also, they’re forbidden from directly involving themselves in the poltical process and have to stay non partisan (mostly).

There’s talk of Trump getting rid of that rule. If so, the tax exemption should go with it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Hypnosryan

Yea, but the government controls what is considered a religious organization, and does play favorites with certain faiths.

It’s incredibly hard to get tax exempt status on Druid groves and Wiccan covens, but open up a 5 person Christian Church down the street and watch the paperwork fly by.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Zincy

True, sadly. Probably also forbidden from participating in the political process despite not being tax exempt. (Not trying to say my religious views should be implemented into government or anything, but still.)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Hypnosryan

If a Pagan Church tried to do anything remotely political, the establishment Christians would come down on us so hard it’d be like the Witch Trails meets the Frankish invasion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide