Vent thread

VNagato
Artist -

@TheHappySpaceman  
Well no, it doesn’t really make sense… but that’s what they’re doing.  
I use both, depends what I’m using it for.

Computer, don’t restart and update when I didn’t tell you to
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
ok, so I found out that there is this “water fast” thing that is going around recently.

Which is basically people trying to go 5 days by only drinking raw water, and that is supposedly supposed to help improve their health or some shit.

Isn’t raw water supposed to be very bad for you and full of germs?
VNagato
Artist -

@ice1517  
I like food too much, can’t do that.

The problem with raw water depends on where you live really, and how you’re getting that water. If you’re going to the mountains with little to no civilization around there and drink that, it’s fine. It can even be healthier because it has so many minerals and bacteria (not all bacteria are bad) that can be beneficial. The problem is if you’re getting something like rain water and you live somewhere with way too much pollution (acid rain) then yeah…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Ever heard of putting the mouse in charge of the trap factory?

Apparently the guy being put in charge of the drug wing of the DEA is a big friend of drug companies that make opioids. He even drafted the bill that prevented the DEA from going after drug companies.

The fuck is even happening anymore. Are we in a cartoon? Someone change the channel.

@ice1517

It’s like the paleo diet. Just a bullshit fad.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
The problem is that with every passing update, Firefox tries to make itself more and more like Google Chrome. Which is stupid. I use Firefox because it’s its own thing, not because it’s Chrome.

You know, this is one of those things that has been plaguing the tech industry for awhile now.  
Every company wants to be exactly like one another, tries to be like Apple, but fail at it making things horrible for the consumers.

Whatever happened to not being someone you are not?  
Microsoft in particular has a chronic problem with this. It tries too hard to be like Apple, but forgetting what made them distinct and likable.  
Maybe they should stop hiring hipsters into the industry. Those who seem to care more about “social issues”, latte, and identity politics than producing good and functional products and providing adequate services.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Ereiam  
Also, they don’t seem to be trying to address nor fix the existing issues plaguing W10.  
Simply applying band-aid solution patches over the problems.

One of the shittiest moves they made was them shoving the software onto people’s computers without consultation.
fobone

@Pacific Glow  
Don’t be discouraged, RPing takes practice. Really getting into the mind of your character is a lot harder than it sounds, to say nothing about being both consistent and realistic with how they would behave in a given situation.

Try giving yourself a prompt and see where it goes from there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide