Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Every year, my school puts up a “Free Speech Wall” for Free Speech Week. Basically, it’s a giant chalkboard in the parking lot where people can write stuff.

The problem is that these people are idiots.

Not even one day and there’s already a big ol’ “Harambe for President” plastered on the side of it.

Kill me.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@PonyPon  
That’s not even all, though. People have also put crudely drawn boobs, penises, “Trump is bae,” “There are only ∞ genders,” “Make America Great Again,” “Deez nuts,” and “Liberals are fascists,” among other things.

The worst part is that the exact same thing happened last year, and the faculty didn’t learn their lesson.
Background Pony #4430
I don’t know how I’m gonna live on my own if I feel like this when there’s nobody here
Background Pony #2C5B
I want to know how every fucking year I am getting worse and worse. I’ll say I’ll get better, I’ll change this time around, but NO. Apparently I like digging myself into a bigger fucking pit every fucking day instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide