Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I find it harder to trust women in general these days.
And yes, I say this as one.

Feminists treat even women like shit for disagreeing with them, or suspected of disagreeing with them, doing anything they don’t like.  
Simply looking attractive also triggers them.

I don’t want to conflate the majority of women with feminists. Because most women don’t think that way.  
Honestly though, those who do subscribe to batshit insane SJW logic should be thrown into the loony bin. Not sitting in high offices of political and business leaders where they can make decisions that affect our lives.

Third wave feminism has done more to undo the work their predecessors have poured their blood and sweat to achieve.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@SeraphimDawn

Insane ruthless people always make it into the upper halls of power in business and politics. Right or left, the ruling class and rich moguls are the most insane, ruthless, and narcissistic fuckwits. It’s in their nature.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@LightningBolt  
And not only that, my last girlfriend broke up with me and went to somebody abusive.

At this point. I’m done with love. After that i have nothing but hate and rage whenever something like Valentines day comes. Makes me sick to my fucking stomach.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@someguy111  
full  
insert derogatory comments about you, your sexuality and your mother in filipino

seriously though, didn’t seek the presidency but when he got elected almost like clockwork wants more power (emergency executive powers, form of government change, revolutionary government) in order to get things done but because of perceived effectiveness, no one is calling out his dictatorship tendencies
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Zincy  
asintahin niyo ang puso ko

i literally facepalm that his latest reason why we should switch to a federal government is supposedly all the various islamic rebel groups will form a super coalition.

never mind that the reason for having so many groups in the first place is they keep splintering off because of internal politics (one guy thinks his way is best. then that guy’s group suffers the same thing). pretty much why peace agreements with rebels don’t work. an agreement with one group doesn’t cover everyone else and the one you have an agreement with can splinter off because members don’t want the agreement in the first place.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@LightningBolt  
I really don’t want to say “internalized misogyny” but that’s pretty much what this is

@someguy111  
@SeraphimDawn
Nowadays saying hello is sexual harassment, at least according to this woman. I’m not joking

It’s just one fucking woman saying this

Sexual assault survivors have to constantly deal with people like you, constantly trying to doubt them
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@OptimusPrimevil  
I’m probably asking for too much but all I want is them to report it as soon as possible. Not two weeks or several months to several years since the incident. Just as soon as possible. Preferably the same week.

I don’t read on human psychology and stuff, so this is probably too much for this inferior and uneducated human to understand and ask for.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
if it’s against a famous celebrity, it’s near impossible unless you can have collaboration.

with common folk, more plausible but ultimately depends on the victim (you can’t just say “man up” and make them file the complaints).
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@HJSDGCE  
Don’t worry, they already are. I heard jail is hell, especially for child murderers.

@Commune  
Killing this asshole won’t bring his young victim back to life though. I hope he drops the soap, that’d serve him right for being a homophobe.
VNagato
Artist -

@BadgingBadger  
Really hope the worst for both parents. A child should never have to suffer like that, as well as the siblings who couldn’t do anything about it but just watch.  
Absolute fucking trash of humanity.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide