Vent thread

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Can you guys stop talkin’ about Hitler? If you talk about him too much, he’ll gather all the energy and become strong enough to raise from his grave and enact revenge on the world.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Ainz Ooal Gown  
full

i really wish i didn’t recall this right now…

earlier, saw a news segment about an old man. based on the various factors (one way street, no other cars present) a car deliberately hit the old man while his back was turned (pushing his garbage cart) then sped off.

old man was on the side of the road nearest the sidewalk so there’s no reason for the car to be at the same lane as him if there are no other cars present other than to deliberately hit that old man.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I just read an article called “who owns Paganism” about the battle between pop culture and neo Nazi scum as to who can really lay claim to their symbology.

Let’s see, how about neither.

How about those of us who are actually fucking Pagans get to keep using our symbols without corporate big wigs or neo Nazi peices of shit taking them over.
fobone

Part of my family’s heritage is Irish, and yet I’ve never really known much of that side of my family outside of grandfather who passed away when I was still barely a kindergartner.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@Lord Seraph

Yeah but what the fuck are “Nazis” anymore but a meme to compare all things disagreeable to and a generic symbol of pure evil evil evil.

It’s not like it was a more complex state of affairs with more circumstances and historical factors involved. But enough of that.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Why the fuck am I still fucking here on this fucking site with all these fucking Starlight arguments and fucking assholes who get fucking assmad at people who have the fucking audacity to like something that they don’t fucking like?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide