Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Hugs are nice. I enjoy hugs, and being touched. I don’t really have a sense of personal space. I’m extremely cuddle-centric.

Do you know what’s not nice? Nazis, and they’ve given me a new reason to be angry.

The other day I mentioned an article about Pagan symbols being used by Neo-Nazis. Well, come to find out today that several Nazi groups are trying to place copyrights on many Pagan and Viking symbols, and are starting to use them more frequently out of some misplaced sense of “pride”.

These useless cum-stains need to leave our shit alone. That’s not their symbology to use. They’re not of the craft, nor a grove, nor are they real heathens.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Zincy  
I feel terribly sorry for all the old Tibetan monks who originally used these symbols, seeing their beloved symbols getting desecrated by these pieces of human waste.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Fluttershy the Naturalist

No, right thread. Just because it’s become the hug hour doesn’t suddenly change the threads purpose. If you wish to make a hug thread, make a hug thread. Which isn’t too bad of an idea now that I think about that. Someone go make a hug thread.

Not everything involving Nazis is political. This is a religious matter.

@ILoveMyoozik

Nazi’s are incapable of creating their own culture, they must steal to survive. It is the way of fascism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide