Vent thread

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Tomorrow I’ll be back at college. I hate it. Worst of all, I’m going to make service so from Monday to Tuesday I’ll be limited with my time at the internet.
Background Pony #08EF
I am a black man, and I am here to say this: Fuck the Black Community.

Especially true for the black communities in USA, Mexico, and Brazil imo.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m working on my first few weeks of lectures.

Let me tell you what is a horrid experience.

Standing in front of 90 people who feel they could literally be doing anything else, and having to lecture to their dead, glazed eyes about a topic that only about 20% will be interested in.
Background Pony #0C0D
To be honest, I don’t want Hasbro to be bought by Viacom just because they made a 5-year film deal with Paramount.

But that doesn’t mean that Hasbro needs to be bought by Disney too. Let’s leave Hasbro alone and let them do their own movies and their own shows along with DHX or even Boulder Media for good. And honestly, I think Disney should really settle down and stop buying everything right after Fox, or things will get even more worse for them. And besides, let’s stop talking about Disney, and focus on something else for a change.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
…No, seriously, why can’t I find any V-necks being sold anymore?

I recently went to my local Target because I needed more clothing, as all my previous pairs had holes in them, but I also wanted to spice up my wardrobe with new colors other than the gray and and black shirts I usually wear. But I could barely find any V-necks. WTF?

This started off as a complaint, but now I’m genuinely curious. Are they just harder to manufacture or something?
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Two in THE MORNING!

Owning a pitbull is hard work.

Last two batteries I had for Xbox died. I’m going to smoke, brush my teeth and try to freakin’ sleep.

@TheHappySpaceman

They might be out of style.

Try to find a decent jacket with a little bulk or something forget it! I share your pain.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
My lecturer forces us to become interested by telling us no notes shall be given online, and everything is given now. Miss a class and no notes? Too bad, fuck off.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
My college classes start tomorrow and to that I say thank god! I’v been trapped in this box of mediocrity and boredom for 3 months and I want to do something productive for a change.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide