Vent thread

Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I respond to a PM from somebody in 9 minute, and they don’t get back after more than an hour. It feels uncomfortable.
People are busy

And, now I’m 100% certain he deleted the conversation immediately after he made it.
Sumii1213 ♡
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Artist -

may be inactive
I’ve been up nearly all night. Woke up like 3 times between 12am - 3am. Then I just gave up on trying to fall asleep. I got my braces yesterday and I knew they’re supposed to hurt but my teeth hurt so badly that it’s keeping me awake ;-;
Sumii1213 ♡
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

may be inactive
@Zaknel  
Nah, it’s not a big problem. Maybe I’m not very tired as I woke up pretty late the previous day%%  
The dentist said its gonna hurt a LOT…its probably not that bad. There’s probably some other reasons I can’t sleep.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
I feel drained of energy and don’t feel very good…. either I’m sick or not eating enough… or both.. meh

I’ll try to eat more tonight

I really don’t feel good…

I think a lot of it is I’m just tired…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
It’s bullshit to think that I need an access code that’s worth like 80 bucks just to access a website that has all my homework for one of my classes that I’m going to use only once and then never again. Talk about waste of money if you ask me…
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Zincy  
No, MyMathLab. I’m taking Liberal Arts Math and all my homework and quizzes is on that site and to access it, I need to purchase an access code, which is worth around 84 dollars at my school’s store. As of now, I am using a temporary free access to it for two weeks before it expires so I can purchase it. Regardless, I still think it’s bullshit.
rdibp
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Cancer terrifies me.

It just sucks knowing you can live the healthiest life possible and still wind up with lung or brain cancer.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Dogs
So my brother’s dog got hit by a car. Then my dog got heat stroke. And just today my brother’s dog got bit by a badger and now my mom’s freaking out about rabies.

This has been a bad month for my pets.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Dogs
@PonyPon

That’s the damnedest and most thankful thing - they both are. A few weeks ago I saw my brother’s dog get hit right in front of me when I was taking the trash out. Knocked her a good 20 feet down the road and the vet’s office was closed by then. One night’s sleep later and she’s just fine. No broken bones or injuries or anything. Girl’s a trooper, that dog.

My little boy was a sight during his episode; drooling over himself, lethargic and crapped himself. After a rest and cooling off he’s the same energetic guy as always.

And now we’re playing the waiting game to see if my brother’s dog (same one from above) did get anything. But the badger didn’t look sick and I spent a good 20 minutes cleaning the only, barely a few millimeters large cut she got so we’re crossing our fingers. Also she may or may not be up to date on her shots; gotta wait until my brother gets off work and/or the vet’s office reopens to check.

Yeah.
Sumii1213 ♡
Artist -

may be inactive
Sooooo I successfully slept a bit last night. Having breakfast right now. I discovered that even trying to chew on oatmeal hurts too much now that I have braces. I basically have no working teeth now :( What do I do…aaaaa
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
This isn’t much of a vent, but I always find it amusing when people say: “Thanos maybe right”. Taking something that a fictional character says as fact and at face value is funny to me.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I have a message I’d like to give to all survey respondents, especially on political surveys…we understand that we are just as annoying as telemarketers; we understand that not all of you are interested in taking surveys; we understand that our scripts make us sound like robots; hell, we even understand that you suspect that we’re trying to conduct a “push poll.”

But for fuck’s sake: stop taking your anger out on us, assholes! We didn’t ask for hostility, we’re just doing our jobs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide