Vent thread

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Why do people feel the need to say that I am not creative compared to other people, especially when I am more comfortable creating my own way?
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@Dave33333  
Got something similar, but not that screwed up.

I watched that SomeOrdinaryGamers video on Sad Satan and read one of the comments saying how it actually caused some people mental problems like hearing whispers. Now I can’t get the sounds of whispering out of my head.

My mind always goes to the worst things possible. Why did I have to watch that video? Why did I have to read that specific comment. I’m hoping I’m not actually going crazy.
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
What also pisses me off is YouTube comment sections. Because I’m always stumbling upon a bunch of idiot left and right wing folks.

To make it worse, I see fights between atheists and religious people. And then people who can’t take a joke and make it political.
someguy111

@Dave33333  
Hey whatever it takes to get my year of medical experience required for my grad school. I don’t want to be carrying around and examining organ tissue and blood but that’s the foot in the door I need to be a medical researcher. Ya do what you gotta do.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I don’t care what many “market research” companies say (and make me say.) I swear to fucking Celestia that the majority of these political surveys are nothing but fucking push polls! These really ought to be illegal!
Background Pony #7701
VERIZON CAN GO FUCK ITSELF UNTIL IG GOES BANKRUPT LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT EXCUSE THAT THEY ARE, IF SOMEONE WORKS AT THEIR STORES, DON’T BE FRIENDS WITH THEM!!! IM SICK OF ALL THIS!!!🤬🤬🤬
Background Pony #7701
@ILoveMyoozik  
Woah, I am so sorry, I don’t hate Verizon, I just lost my temper there, and when I lose my temper, I tend to villianize something
Background Pony #7701
@ILoveMyoozik  
Verizon is occasionally controversial, but NOWHERE as bad as Comcast, Verizon is a 6.5/10 company, flawed but not bad usually
Background Pony #7701
@Derpy Whooves  
I’m okay now, I was just so shocked at the news that my family’s favorite isp hindered the Firefighters in California for nearly a year
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide