Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@icey wicey 1517  
I’ll remove the link then.

@Jarkes  
The reason I said that, despite being a cliché thing to say, there’s truth in it. Oftentimes though, the truth is the haters are just an outspoken minority. They speak more then the more calm, mature, or casual fans. It’s like judging the entire brony fanbase over the series finale drama. (Which I had to put up with quite a bit to the point, I almost left this site, and I’m still considering a “vacation” from it. I’m especially a li’l saddened it’s resulted in a hatedom for Discord, one of my favorite characters, due to the controversial twist.)

While I understand your, annoyance, & concern honestly it’s worrying if your friend feels suicidal for liking a game character, and feeling bad that she does, just because of what some say online. Seriously, you need to help her, and be kind to her.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Beau Skunky  
Mmmm, very true.  
It’s like being a Sonic fan and being compared to ‘crazy’ fans, or being a fan of a band and having to deal with the extreme people who harass and threaten band members for making songs albums they dislike.  
Unfortunately those people will always exist and all you can do is not be like that.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@Jarkes
Annoyed at the drama over the new FE character? Don’t let it get to you, we SSB fans aren’t all like that.
Honestly, there’s drama over every new character… I recall, some hating on Isabelle, (some calling her a “furry’s wet dream” lol) and even popular choices get some hate too. I saw a DA artist draw a pic basically bashing Ridley accusing him of being a “Charizard echo,” and implying only “6 people know Ridley.” Which of course, is highly inaccurate/ignorant judging from all the “Ridley reveal reaction” videos, Ridley fanart, and such.
(Note: Don’t troll or respond to artist, guys.)

What character?
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Selaphiel  
I keep forgetting their name, but it’s the main male/female player character from the new “Fire Emblem: Three Houses” game.  
As per usual, Fire Emblem/Sword-fighter haters, are mad… (Even though the character has other weapons.)

The drama is nothing new apparently. (Did I mention, I’ve lost all faith in gaming journalism?)

@Jarkes  
Hope she’s ok.  
I know it’s hard to do, but ignoring bad fans is the best option, or taking a break from social media sites for a week, or a few weeks perhaps. Seriously, a video game is NOT worth losing your life over… I’m sorry about your friend.

For awhile, I felt alone about Isabelle, but luckily that drama passed.

@LightningBolt  
As a casual Sonic fan, I know what you mean. I get tired of being labeled, and hated for liking a game. A guy on this site (an ex-Sonic-fan whom hates Sonic & his fanbase now) used to always try to “shame/annoy” me for being a Sonic fan, and for actually standing up for Sonic fans here. (That’s right, a guy whom likes a li’l girl’s cartoon is shaming me for liking a video game…)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I like Fire Emblem. :/

SSB has very few characters or franchises i like, and all the ones I like get shat on the most.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt  
I’m not a huge FE fan, but I still enjoy it’s characters in SSB honestly. In fact, SSB got me into many games I never tried before.

@Selaphiel  
Same could be said about Zelda, (3 Links) Pokémon, Super Mario, (especially if you remember DK, Wario, & Yoshi are technically Mario characters too) and maybe other series.

Heck, some think 3 Kirby characters, 3 Kid Icarus, 3 StarFox characters, and/or 4 Metroid ones are “too many” from those series. Some were even upset over that Castlevania gets 2 new characters.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Anonycat  
No, but now I want to, lol.

Ok, I admit Roll is adorable.

@Lord Goku  
I doubt they’ll do that, sense they didn’t do that for the WiiU version. Plus, with 6 upcoming unknown DLC fighters, it’ll be a looooong time before all the DLC comes out.

And honestly, with the amount of content SSBU already has, it’s already worth owning.
Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The rallies just love to rape everything I care for. They did it to Avatar TLA last year and now the 60’s to 90’s have been violated by these assholes, filling them with bitch n rap. My generation is completely fucked up and I want to leave it.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Some maniac in a minivan kept tailgating me and swerving all over the road. Being that it’s Friday, I suspect they were drunk.

What gets me though, is that even if that asshole is arrested for drunk driving they won’t lose their license. Hell, even if they’re arrested three times or more for drunk driving they will still be able to drive. I’ve read news reports of people around here being arrested on DUI charges for the fifth or eighth time! It blows my mind. These people are an obvious danger to the public. Why the fuck are they allowed to drive?
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@kleptomage  
They’re lucky they don’t live in Utah, where it’s an absolute nanny-state when it comes to alcohol. Although, I do have to deal with people who always seem to be in a big fucking hurry, passing me on both the left and the right.

@MagpulPony  
My biggest concern with the “California exodus” is that the former-Californians will vote for the same shitty policies that ruined California.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Lord Goku

Mass gentrification, megacorps/silicon valley, and wealth funnels ruined Cali. And then, they really only “ruined” central Cali, which is heavily urbanized.

The policies didn’t really help, but this backslide would have happened either way. What you are seeing is what happens when wealth consolidates into a very small, very insular segment of the population. Resources pool there, and are striped from other areas.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
I think it’s because Wisconsin is a frozen shithole so downtrodden and bereft of culture and entertainment that binge drinking is a socially acceptable pastime.

I too want to get out of my state and never look back.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Zincy  
Though, chasing out the wealthy, or “eat the rich” wouldn’t help either, considering you need some rich people to hire/employ other people, (nobody’s ever been employed by a poor person) help stimulate the economy, and such. It’s also debatable who’s “rich,” considering the Government usually accidentally considers the upper-middle class, or even the middle class as “rich.” A friend of mine said he gets considered “rich,” by the Government, yet most of his money goes to paying for his apartment, and taxes. Or in other words he’s really not.

The rich people we should be demonizing should be the politicians, regardless what side they’re on in Cali, and they’re just getting richer every day on our tax dollars… (I honestly feel politicians should pay taxes too.) Another problem with Californian politicians is they’ve never met a regulation they didn’t like. (As Bill Maher put it.)  
It’s illegal to even own a ferret as a pet in Cali.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide