Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So there’s a journalist cunt out there named David Leavitt.

You may remember him from such atrocities as joking about the Manchester attack literally 30 minutes after it happened, and “throwing a party” when Anthony Bourdain killed himself (with whom he had a personal beef).

Well, the waste of sperm is back, this time trying to shame a Target manager on Twitter, and having called the cops on the store for a .01 cent error.

People like him need to be hit by a car.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
It’s probably nothing, but rather than have me ‘Off’ on mondays, by schedule reads as having zero hours.

I found this about because i couldn’t access my schedule the usual way and had to go in a back door by pretending to schedule some time off.

I don’t trust my job.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You ever slept so soundly you had two layers of dream? Like some inception shit?

For real last night I was doing my day job and I started to notice something was totally off and things started unraveling so I woke up. In a car. My first thought was like: Oh yeah ofc I prolly got sleepy when I was on my way to somehwere that I decided to pull over to take a nap. No biggie.

Then as I was thinking about the stuff I was gonna do today, I started questioning to where I was going and why do I even have a car?!

I don’t own a car where I live and work at the moment!

Then I woke up, in my bed. LATE FOR WORK.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
What kills me about sleep is I’ve never had any sexy dreams. Everytime things start to get spicy I’ll either wake up, The Dream will take a turn down nightmare street or I’ll turn down the literal Lady of my dreams.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

@Terminal Red  
On the bright side I never died in my dreams, even when monsters and horror movie villains caught me.  
I always have plot armor and gain superpowers to the point that: if I was on the third floor, running at a door, and I want that door to be an exit to the ground floor, it WILL be that.  
If I was cornered and the guy about to knife me, and I want him to miss slightly to my left so I can circle around him, that will happen.  
By the time I realize I was in my dream and I have control, it’s usually over for my assailant. Either I become an anime protagonist or I wake up.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@tehwatever  
I still remember A dream I had as a kid. I was strapped to a Gurny and choking because something had taken a chunk out of my throat. A doctor who looked like the villain from reanimator stabbed me in the eye while I couldn’t move And I remember actually thinking I was dieing. My breathing stopped, I felt freezing cold my thoughts were slowing down until I stopped thinking and my vision went black.

I jolted awake the same way you do when you dream of falling. I’ve never forgotten this dream and never experienced anything like it since.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
So many multiple layers it takes 20 minutes for me to be convinced I’m awake.

@Anonycat  
Yep. I like moving quickly around dreamscapes. Something about the flight, the feeling of wind and motion. I also bound off objects, and run along walls, I think some assassin’s creed and Naruto got into my dreams.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #F68E  
From what? What are the symptoms like?

@tehwatever  
It sometimes comes with muscle weakness, paralysis, and general anxiety. Sometimes the sensations of dreaming and confusion carry on into my wake state, but I feel pretty normal after a cup of coffee.

@Holofan4life  
That’s some bullshit because treating employees like people cost too much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide