Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Someone on my timeline retweeted an image from PETA and I’m legit trembling over here.

(TW: Gore) It contained an image of a cat’s face being cut open with the caption, “It’s not cake.“

I feel like I’m about to vomit…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
So Rooster Teeth decided to hold a contest for artists to create and submit their designs for the next GRIMM to appear in RWBY. One of the artists was being harassed by the usual suspects, who’s design happened to be the winning design in the contest. Only for CuckTeeth to pulled the entire contest and stealing the victory from said artist due to their design being “culturally insensitive” and shit. They’re now going to instead SELECT the winning design via the panel of judges rendering the whole contest void.

The contest

full

That was a BS move! The artists who contributed to the contest deserve better.
anthroking

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
That and they seem to be giving cease and desist orders to RWBY mmd creators on Youtube and on other video sites as well, and W&S MMD tried to talk with Roosterteeth customer support to find out why his videos got blocked and got hit with a cease and desist on his Patreon. And ABF MMD another mmd creator got hit quite hard by this and since created a new account on Youtube.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
They’re gonna use this to cheat and pick that shitty rhino one aren’t they?

Harassment isn’t okay, but since our overlord Twitter didn’t we’re going to blame the victim and in stead choose the one no one liked even after being signal-boosted.

“Cultural sensitivities” after the show was modeled after Grimm fairy tales, an amalgam of stories from all over, mostly German.

If anyone’s still a fan of this drek, they deserve the shit they have to eat at this point.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
I don’t know what Rooster Teeth, or RWBY, and such are, but that’s very unfortunate, and really shows why people are getting sick of all the overly-P.C. culture going around…  
Was the design even that “offensive?”

@TheHappySpaceman  
I still don’t understand PeTA’s obession/fetish for gorn in their propoganda… (Maybe they think shock-value is the only thing that works, but it just makes them look nuts.) My friend Anna said in college she had a crazed room-mate whom was a card-carrying PeTA member, and she decorated her side with all sorts of violent PeTA propoganda of bloodied “abused” chickens, and such. The girl was so batsh*t insane, she’d literally start crying if she saw somebody eat a hamburger, and forced her pet ferrets to eat vegetarian pet food.

What’s even worse is, it’s been proven by people online that some of their propoganda is staged… (Not surprising, they kill most of the animals they “save.”) Now, I’m against animal abuse, and such. (And I believe when an animal is killed for food, it should be done humanely) but I have no respect for PeTA.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah. I mean, they don’t even give a content warning. It’s disgusting.

It’s genuinely baffling to me that they haven’t been labeled as a terrorist organization yet, and that no legal action has been taken against them to shut them down.

@Myoozik  
I think it’s their take on the “Everything’s a Cake” meme.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide