Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
That and they seem to be giving cease and desist orders to RWBY mmd creators on Youtube and on other video sites as well, and W&S MMD tried to talk with Roosterteeth customer support to find out why his videos got blocked and got hit with a cease and desist on his Patreon. And ABF MMD another mmd creator got hit quite hard by this and since created a new account on Youtube.

It’s almost like they’re trying to destroy the fandom.

Scumbag company that was just recently outed not too long ago for their toxic corporate culture that includes genuine racism among their staff.  
They need to go BROKE.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

A friend of mine who’s big in the conservation movement is convinced that PETA is a front to make animal rights activists look bad.

There’s a reason other rights organizations don’t associate with them.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
The side of my left eye hurts. It feels like I have a scar, despite the fact there’s no marks or anything but it’s slightly red
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I have nothing against anyone of any cultural background.

But for some odd reason, Native Americans seem to often cry “muh cultural appropriation” the loudest of them all whenever anyone tries to use anything that even just a vague inspiration from anything in their cultural spheres. But nobody seems to make any such noise whenever European culture gets shamelessly “appropriated” by people of other cultures.

I personally think the whole “cultural appropriation” schlick to be nonsense and artificial. It’s natural for people to draw inspirations from other cultures and interpret them in their own ways they see fit. In fact, I would say it’s one of the key elements that drives human development.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Though. I do find it crinegy how China is trying to copy “western cultures” instead of trying to improve and promote their own already rich heritage. China should look more CHINESE. Not fucking Europe.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
I starve them out and offer poisonous food.

At one time it was bad enough I bombed several places, and with all the poison and bleach I was staggering just like the blasted out cockroaches, who like you said where crawling out of hiding high as shit.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@WyrmSpawN  
And the planned “redesign” of Aunt Jemena brand pancake mixes. Heck! The proposal is so absurd and kneejerky that the descendant of the first AJ actors OPPOSED the measure claiming that it’s a part of their family heritage the PC brigade are carelessly trying to erase.

Same thing with the Eskimo Pie and Uncle Ben’s.  
Are they just going to ruthlessly character assassinate these brands just because “MUH RAYCIZUM”?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

That’s not entirely true. You’ll see a fair bit of rage over the years from the Irish for cultural appropriations. Saint Patrick’s Day not withstanding, other elements of Irish culture.

Because they were also a super oppressed people. Hell, the English flat out tried to wipe them out once. And they were none too welcome in America for a long time, being viewed as dumb, drunken lowlifes more fit to die in the mines than progress in society.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
A lot of this blame can be put on the companies not the mobs.

This is there way to look like they’re doing something without actually helping to deal with any of the problems of systematic racism.

It’s a grandstand show to ring some goodwill and get cash. All the while, the real roots of racism continue to breach ever deeper into the bedrock of our democracy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide