Vent thread

Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Shut up Cartman!
@Dex Stewart
My YouTube front page has been showing me the same set of videos over and over again with no variety whatsoever. There is also this problem which is still going on by the way. At this point I’m pretty sure YouTube HQ is completely abandoned and will eventually become haunted.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Theo Bromine
I’ll see about those clubs. I don’t know what clubs would match my interests, maybe a music club. Possibly a hiking club, I do enjoy taking daily hikes. Pretty much all the college clubs are off-limits since I dropped that class and am technically no longer a student, but maybe there are outside-college clubs? :(
I’ve seen your YT, you’re a decent musician, I’d say find a music club or join a band.
(Before anyone asks, “Hang out in bars” is not a good option because I don’t drink alcohol.)
I can relate; I can drink alcohol but I just don’t get that much joy out of it. Seriously, it’s ironic; people say aspies are socially inept yet it seems some neurotypicals “need” alcohol as a social lubricant when they hang out.
I’ve made friends in unlikely circumstances and they’ve invited me to go drinking with them, when I decline they assume I’m not interested in maintaing friendship. I’m introveted so don’t really crave social interactions, It’s not that I dislike people, but that I’m often satisfied with my own company.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Ever since Aldi’s bought out my job, the rules have been getting a lot stricter and I hate it. I can’t have my coffee with me while I’m bringing in the carts, I have to be on my phone less when I’m outside even if there aren’t any carts, they’re limiting the cases of water they bring to the back because of others wasting bottles. I get the managers are doing this because their soon to be new bosses tell them to, but it isn’t so fun for me. Seriously, it feels like one of the managers has it in for me like damn, what have I done to deserve it?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I hate being sick and getting all paranoid and spending hours studying infections.
Nothing makes you feel like you’re dying faster than Google.
I prob got the brain eating amoeba. Which is 97% deadly, but it would be cool if I guessed right atleast.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Theo Bromine
Why do people view getting a house and incidentely a mortgage as a high point in life? House prices in England are insane, why would I want to work colossal hours for a house that I’ll probably never pay off in a lifetime.
I’m not lazy, my job often requires me to work 15 hour days, but I value recreational time. We should work to live, not live to work.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I don’t believe an alien invasion will unite humanity into one against a common enemy because I see powerful countries that see weaker countries as pawns that could be used at front and are easily killed in a war.
Also indifferences on control over leadership would be a main problem and it is the fastest way them aliens will enslave or eradicate humanity.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Intergalactic travel is impossible. The closer you get to the speed of causality the less deterministic your matter becomes. You turn into goo. Like an ant taped to the tip of a shotgun shell.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Ugh. A mysterious warm front came outta nowhere yesterday and it’s been keeping the temperature in the 70’s all afternoon and into the evening.
Where the hell did it even come from, and when’s it gonna go away? It’s the last week of February, it shouldn’t be this warm yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide