Vent thread

midob

E9th, C6
Question: Where the hell do people meet other people outside of an academic setting? I’ve never been educated on that and I’d like some actual friends to hang out with so I won’t be so dang lonely all the time.
If you’re into something that isn’t too niche try finding a group or club that do meetups. Things such as mountian biking clubs, one of my colleagues made a bunch of friends at a board game club of all things. Personally I wouldn’t bother going to church if you’re an atheist, it’s a poor start for finding common ground, try a community centre.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Had a soda that was in the break room fridge that I got from a buy one get one deal that was just thrown out even though it had the receipt and my name on it. Thanks for throwing out my free soda, assholes.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This happened earlier on UFC Fight Night in Mexico lmao. Black shirt guy is a freaking beast. Took out two gringos in one night. 💪
The funniest thing is no one, not even the security broke the whole thing up and the brawl kept going until they stop doing it themselves. Haha Mexico is wild.
Maaaan I already told Dana the risk of going back to Mexico because of their long standing history of being uncivilized including the one back in 2019 when their hometown hunk bout got marred over some eyepoke stoppage and fans started pelting all their shits (beers, tequilas, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and sum mexican shit) towards the octagon because they didn’t get their main event…
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
take up random classes, im not joking.
That saddens me as an answer. I mean, I believe you’re telling the truth, but the thing that prompted this is, I recently had to drop the class I’d started taking at PVCC because of a combination of external issues related to the testing and my job needing to take up more time. So in doing so, I’ve robbed myself of several potential connections with other classmates, and I wonder if I’ve just destroyed the last opportunity I’ll have to make those friendships with people close to my age.
I wish I knew the solution.
I once tried hanging out at the local brewery. I got a drink at the bar and I thought to myself, “Ok, now what do I do?”
Yeah, places like breweries aren’t really suited for making connections.
If you’re into something that isn’t too niche try finding a group or club that do meetups. Things such as mountian biking clubs, one of my colleagues made a bunch of friends at a board game club of all things. Personally I wouldn’t bother going to church if you’re an atheist, it’s a poor start for finding common ground, try a community centre.
I’ll see about those clubs. I don’t know what clubs would match my interests, maybe a music club. Possibly a hiking club, I do enjoy taking daily hikes. Pretty much all the college clubs are off-limits since I dropped that class and am technically no longer a student, but maybe there are outside-college clubs? :(
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Ocasionally prone to that. Passion is the key component for mexican so they could decant into that.
Same as americans in election day, or France with their constant strikes.
Individual sports and games funnily enough are far more civilized for mexicans included, probably because unlike team games there’s no blame to shift.
That’s kinda why I think teamwork is often too dangerous for many people’s sake.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
This image is cringe:
No.
Unless you’re a bear or gorilla no amount of training will make you capable of fighting 3 adult humans at the same time and win.
If you have a Fighter’s body, you could push through fast enough to make an opening to quickly escape but you ultimately won’t win in an honest and direct battle if you decide to stay and take them all down.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@CaptainXtra
That’s also why Sun Tzu often said you should find a way to win without fighting.
Strategy exists because tactics once you are on the field are a gamble on itself, so better hold the chips as long as you can and recognize when the stakes are low enough a confrontation isn’t worth it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Wanna know why some school teaches kids martial arts? TO DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM CRAZY DIRTBAGS!
Does it mean to completely whoop their asses and assert dominance? NO YOU MORON! Even if you are trained enough, you can’t win a fight against street fighters. There are no rules in street fighting. They all come in numbers of shape and sizes and you will never know when some lunatic would come along with some unexpected trick that can get you killed. The only way out of this situation is the ready-to-go martial art that the school taught you so you can defend yourself and RUN.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
YouTube has been especially annoying lately when I try to look stuff up.
I look up a Hazbin Hotel clip, and then i scroll through what else pops up. There’s an apparent analysis video in there, “You might be interested” it says. So I click on it, and it turns out to be some fucko who uses the word woke.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide