Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Today, I am “Super Educated” over the fact that the Imperial Japanese Army did soooooo many horrible and demonic things to our grandparents and grandfriends during their invasion here in the Philippines during WW2. (Death March, Comfort Women, and Kamikaze units)
It’s preposterously nuts how far Japan has felled from being a supreme ruthless unstoppable Empire for thousands of years to a girly carefree big boob waifu-loving weirdos just after two atomic bombs delivered by America.
Hima

Alder Lake N95
With all new technology there is a rush to conquest and take control of the new world, in order to protect oneself from being taken over. Japan did what everyone was doing at the time.
When humanity reached the atom bomb the whole world was thrust into a new era of stability in international relationships. Mutually assured destruction. The old times of conquest are over, it’s already done.
It was inevitable. The industrial revolution coupled thermal dynamics and profit, which lead to the uncoupling of the strong force over Hirashima and Nagasaki.
Background Pony #E42B
You have to be a some kind of bastard very special to:
Extorting a vulnerable neurodivergent person
&
Using the age as an excuse to make him believe that they can do whatever they wants because “is immune to the law”
Sorry but today I really wish someone died.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I don’t think there should be any restrictions on expression. Save for a few exceptions of course.
I don’t care how many frail feelings get hurt in the process. Free speech is paramount.
For the most part, people should just grow a fucking spine.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Whoa, big!
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I agree, I don’t understand why some act like free speech is a bad thing. People who argue, “it gives extremists freedom to say mean things online,” but honestly, I’d rather crazy or mean people be allowed to say their bull, because it lets people see who they truly are, and to avoid them.
I grew up with the 2000s internet, I’ve been called racial slurs, (including some that aren’t even my correct race) and such so much online, it doesn’t even bother me. I’ve even enjoyed some gamer trash talk from friends.
Plus, if you try to limit speech for others, that’ll always backfire on you, and you could get in trouble too for saying the most tame things.
Of course, “free speech” is not shouting “Fire!” In a crowded building.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I thought taking a short trip by train would be nice. I was wrong. The train sucks and everything is too far from the hotel. I wish I had my car now. I could drive home faster than the train, avoid the bad traffic from the station, and leave whenever I want.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Labor day weekend rush is kicking my ass. Also shame for Brazil losing access to Twitter because of Elon’s dumbassery
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Kids, always remember when you have a special work event going on, or else you will wake up earlier than you have to and go to your usual workplace before realising wrong place wrong time
Hima

Alder Lake N95
Had to replace another electrical adapter today. It was compromised a while ago I think, at the time I just cleaned it up and kept using it, but it got worst and now its replaced. Everything is running better than ever, i’m venting because now i’m paranoid and will be up testing things.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide