Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
The scammer (usually someone with a newly-created DA account and at most one or two pics in their uploads) will contact you via private chat, saying something to the effect of: “Hey, I like your stuff! Can I use it in a mural? I’ll pay you for it!” From what other DA users tell me, they’re trying to get personal banking info or something like that.
Lil_VampireCJ
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lil_VampireCJ
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
The scammer (usually someone with a newly-created DA account and at most one or two pics in their uploads) will contact you via private chat, saying something to the effect of: “Hey, I like your stuff! Can I use it in a mural? I’ll pay you for it!” From what other DA users tell me, they’re trying to get personal banking info or something like that.
I had a few of these in the past; instant block as I knew they were sketchy af to begin with.
Hima

Alder Lake N95
@tehwatever
Weightloss is easy.
Reversing arteriosclerosis is not.
Glad he did something about the weight still. I like how he immediately turns villainous from the smallest victory in classic lolcow fashion. He did this to himself for money, and then blames the world for it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Going into a rabbit hole of Youtube videos detailing drama among content creators and false accusations really sucks away your energy. The mindset of “Innocent until proven guilty” should really be default among people on the web instead of blindly believing accusations until actual evidence comes through
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Lmfao, I had a dream I uploaded a video on Facebook about me sorting out documents for my farming contract then I let out a loud 7 second fart and posted it for my family to lol out to. Little did I know I forgot to set my privacy to “friends only” so my fucking video went viral with millions of views and thousands of shares. It even got in all my homies in the hood so I became a fucking laughingstock all day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide