Vent thread

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@ghostfacekiller39

Eeee, I know that feeling… Had three wisdom teeth chip apart, thankfully those teeth were vestigial enough to remove without concern. I had one non-wisdom tooth that chipped a piece out recently, but I was able to fix that with just a filling; didn’t need a root canal because the root had already decayed according to the dentist. Good luck with your tooth.

Speaking of fish, I go crazy for it~ And guys, there’s ways to enjoy fish without having to deal with bones, just have filleted fish; salmon and whiting are pretty bone-free this way.
YateWorldOrder
Artist -

@atalarikt  
That would be really good if they wouldn’t share these bad things. One of the reasons I stopped having a facebook account. I dislike the constant stream of negativity.

Also I really hate nobody helps people out when they are in trouble in school.  
The fact that nobody even says a word in your defense… It can hurt you a lot when you are developing your personality.
YateWorldOrder
Artist -

@PonyPon  
Hmmm… I started doing that actually. I got back to pony and well… watching movies and playing games. I had a long depression heavy phase and I basically forgot to have entertainment for a long time.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I may have to shoot a motherfucker.

A friend of mine is in an abusive relationship that she’s getting ready to get out of. The guys nuts, and she won’t call the cops on him. Me and her hang out every now and then and I swear if he steps within 10 feet of us in any manner that doesn’t involve his hands in the air I’ll put a few 38 rounds in his skull.

Dudes twice my size, but every human on earth is vulnerable to a little lead in the head.
441TheSecond
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Zincy  
Might I suggest reconsidering your options before attempting murder? The guy probably needs to open a maggot farm, but getting jailed will do you no favors.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide