Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Terminal Red
I have a good schedule on weekdays. Wake up at 6:30, go to bed at 10. The problem is during vacation or weekends. I usually go to bed between 12-1am, but I’m terrible at waking up at a consistent time frame.

Don’t worry about it. If you keep a routine, even if it’s a weird one on a weekly basis, your body will remember.

I sleep at 12:00 and wake up at 5:30 every weekday, but weekends is when I sleep late as fuck and wake up late as fuck.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Playing MK8 is so goddamn frustrating when you try your best but you still come out looking like a loser. I can now see why I abandoned the game altogether and switched (no pun intended) to MK8DX.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Typhoon2000  
The perils of the social media age.  
Everything is under attack by some dolts half a world away who happened to b rubbed the wrong way. Professional victims who are looking to be offended hasn’t ever been such a booming industry as it is now.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Selaphiel  
Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are under attack in the same manner. Which is hilarious because being over-the-top offensive is kind of one of the points of the shows to begin with. If you get baited by them into actually being offended then you probably deserve to be.
Amana09
Artist -

@Typhoon2000

I’m about sick of these retards and their faggotry. They piss and moan, whine and cry over every single little fucking thing. I read two things, taking it with a heavy grain of salt, that made me question humanity. One involved that Bat Girl thing on the CW where people were pissed off the person playing batgirl was lesbian or lesbian enough to play her. There was another issue with some movie/TV show where they had an african american playing a character role, and the person wasn’t “black enough” to play the role. It was like “what the ever loving fuck, not black enough?!”

I’m sick of the people on the right side acting like a bunch of retards, but the same goes for the jackasses on the right who piss an moan about everything. The latest thing that made me go WTF was that whole criticism/controversy surrounding a new Darth Vader comic where he kills some woman obsessed with him. I mean, holy shit, the guy is a damn villain who slaughtered children. Killing some obsessed broad is not out of the realm of possibility for the 7ft psycho. But, NO! “This just proves the evils of comics and atrocities committed against women!”

Hell, learned a new word for my dictionary where the term Femicide exists.

Fuck, I hate humanity anymore. I miss the MLPFIM show. It acted as a release/calming mechanism for me to relax. Anymore, I can just feel my sanity slipping, my rage rising.

full

@Nightweaver20xx

Yea, I heard about that as well and this new age BS. That Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss were funny as shit.

Imho, it’s not cancel culture or being woke. It’s cancer culture and being mentally broke.

It doesn’t help that some femi-nazi asshole keep fucking breathing down my neck anymore. I’m in a lose-lose situation. If I say anything to her/smart off, I’m in trouble, and I can’t afford to lose my job. Still, it’s starting to take a toll on my mental health.

The sad truth is that I always felt like garbage throughout my life in public school. I loved it when I got out, believing things would be better. Fantasy worlds are nice to believe in, but we all live in the real shit world.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

screaming forever
@Selaphiel  
We’re past it, people sadly just don’t give a fuck to actually do anything about it. We’ll storm Area 51 for a meme but won’t flood Youtube HQ when they fuck over millions of people. People don’t care.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
Seeing the increasing amount of internet assholes ranting about their lack of friends in real life and how no hot bitches want to have sex with them, I would say we already passed the point where society got fed up with them and decided to just ignore them and let them die alone.  
Yes, this is how you block people in real life. This is how you also get sure that unlikeable people get slowly extint no matter how loud they rant on the internet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide