Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

THe ponies,they are sour
I dont think I can take it anymore, I dont wanna live anymore, just wanna go to the other side, see my granny n granpa, can’t become a woman, and every time I turn around I’m reminded of this mortal shell of a body, I’m a nobody, a disgraced artist, I wanna die… I dont wanna leave my mommy and daddy. WHYYYY must it hurt,
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@CaptainXtra
I’ve read that the Danish government issues their soldiers 10mm Glocks for protection against polar bears. Personally, I’d want a .308 rifle. I don’t trust a pistol cartridge to stop a charging bear.
Hima

Power is back!
Those need atleast a .223 survival rifle. One you can reload pretty quickly. No guarantee any shot would stop it.
They are carnivora. If they think they can eat you and get away with it they will. Black bear are more timid but can still kill people without effort, their arms like hydraulic press full of knives.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Debated about thus going in Vent or Politics, figured it was more of a rant than a political statement.
An off duty security gaurd decided to play super hero, and shoot a teenager he thought was about to rob a sporting goods store.
Except he wasn’t. He and two friends were taking an airsoft gun back to the store for a repair. This guy took it upon himself to charge at them, gun drawn, and demand they put their hands up. He’s not a cop, he was also in plain clothes. The teens didn’t comply, so the lunatic shot on multiple times.
For the crime of carrying a fake gun to a gun store to be repaired in the country where we have the right to carry guns in public.
The guy is now claiming he was “scared for his life” in the confrontation he started. He’s thankfully facing 2nd degree murder charges, assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful imprisonment, and illegally discharging a firearm.
I hope he spends the rest of his days rotting in a cell making real good friends with a big man named Bubba.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Theo Bromine
@Zincy
Un-fucking real, absolutely tragic. I’m glad security guards can’t have guns here, the majority I’ve met are jobsworth fuckwits with a severe Napoleon complex.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@GothArts
Just keep practicing your art and you’ll get better, and this is from someone who’s also a bad artist
@Target Strike
Alright that can help you. I had to use vocational rehab to get both my previous job and my current job. On the chance that I want a new job, I won’t use vocab since I have a lot of work experience and more on my resume.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Today we were finally going to get a major part in the A/C replaced, but the new part was bent in transit.
So I fully expect to bake for another week.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Awww Mike Tyson is not boxing Jake Paul after all. Mixed reactions, I wanted him to whoop Jake’s ass but at the same time feel worried for Mike’s well being at age 57. It might shorten his life.
However, there’s a another Mike will step in as replacement. It’s none other then the King of Violence and King of Bare Knuckle himself, “Platinum” Mike Perry.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Tyson seems like he’s reserving his strength for legit fights.
Not tussles with young punks trying to prove something.
Hima

Power is back!
Jake Paul is in the age group of peak human performance. Mike Tyson is twice his age.
Mike Tyson would still beat his ass, but would be disproportionately punished long term for it. He’s almost too old to bounce back from injuries. It would be better for him to fight other old people, that way they are both fucked over a proportionate amount.
GothArts
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

THe ponies,they are sour
S-Sorry for my massive breakdown a day or soo ago, I finally gained the courage to post on -h-here again >.<
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Today is the Independence Day of my country but it’s hard to celebrate it now with all these external security threats weve been getting from China, mainly because of the fishing shoals they are claiming they belong.
And also, the newest and most notorious… POGO.
POGO is an e-commerce compound being run by China mainly for gambling but somehow gave way to a poison for our national security because of the illegality and strategic locations they were built. There were so many dark activities they were doing inside that compound including human trafficking, illegal detention, torture, sextortion, scamming, drugs and many more fucked up shit.
Strategic locations per se, is they were built exclusively very close to a major government and military facilities so that can spy all of our plans and movements then send it to the China government to inform all our weak spots. An ingredients for an invasion.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Some people should really not drive or learn how to drive in the rain. First my bus gets delayed for whatever reason so I had to call an Uber and when I got in to the site of the accident, which had traffic backed up, we had to take a detour to a small backroad that was also backed up and filled with semis. By the time I got to work after buying Mickey Dees for breakfast, I was late by an hour and twenty minutes. I hope the people made it out alright from the accident, but still thank you for making me very late, assholes…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide