Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

Hima

Alder Lake N95
@Background Pony #118B
I’m not sure they’re American.

Relationships are just not guaranteed.
I hate the expectation to be in one.
They’re not a right or a guarantee, they’re just something that can happen.
There is more important things in life to focus on.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
My Freestyle Libre 2 sensor/app is being stupid recently.
Starting from yesterday, I change my sensor & everything was fine until before I went to bed when the app had a signal loss leaving me to only see my logged blood sugar levels when I scan. Cut to today, signal’s still lost, so I get home a few hours ago & decide to change it again, scan it, wait an hour til I can use it, an hour passes & not only is the signal still lost, but now, there’s a sensor error. Multiple scans later, multiple errors until I get told the fucking thing isn’t working & to scan a new one. That was my last fucking one! That one should’ve worked & yet, it didn’t! It may very well have been the app but this kind of thing has happened before & it’s usually the sensor.
So for the time being, I’ll be using the testing strips to check my levels.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

PPBTFWASYMFA
Canned laughter? Are they trying to kill me?
I still have post traumatic stress disorder from being trapped in my nightmares hearing that crap on the HUB network trying to catch the latest episode at ten in the fucking morning!
@LeoNero
It’s the heat.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@LeoNero
Have you ever tried a safety razor? I’ve found that my Merkur with Personna blades cuts better and with less irritation than any disposable razor. It’s a lot cheaper too.
Hima

Alder Lake N95
Shaving with the grain first helps, then gently going against.
I have to shave all the time, going to get semi permanent face hair removal.
TwilightSucks88

Rarity is best pony
I am so fucking tired of people making art that mocks autism or gay pride month (June). Those stupid dumbass memes that say “companies on July 1” and show some form of a rainbow being destroyed. Saw it on Twibooru, got pissed off and reported it for gay pride hate, and the dickbags banned me. Fuck those racist pricks, I hope Twibooru gets shut down and the staff reported. Ponibooru shut down, and I’m glad. Those tiny dick people are toxic, and so is the site as a whole.
Background Pony #3A9E
@Mr.Myoozik
I’m gonna try my best to move forward.
I sometimes just have to wonder if he’s done this to others long after the event happened in 2017? Like, how many people has he done this to? Men, women, children? One can only wonder if he’s still making more victims out there.
Actually, I think there was another victim who got manipulated by him when it came to the event that he created that I was in.
It just feels like I want to move forward, but I fear I’ll be targeted by the other victim who could believe I was doing all of this on my own accord, and wasn’t being manipulated and groomed by my ‘friend’ who was responsible in committing/attempting the crime, where I would’ve been ruined, and he would’ve gotten away scot-free.
Like I said, I’m gonna try my damn best to move forward and not feel so stressed and depressed and tired mentally and emotionally.
Yes, he did a number on me… And I fucking hate him so much.
I should consider myself lucky to know that I was saved by someone who intervened that day. I just wish I could tell them the whole story about what was going on back then. Although I feel like they KNEW something was off and that I had no intentions for this event to happen. I still remember apologizing to them, and they didn’t even threaten me or anything of that nature, but with telling me the truth on who my ‘friend’ was trying to make me date with.
That was my saving grace. At least there was someone out there who was watching over me.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
One of the coworkers in my department is lazy as fuck. He comes in and does his job for a minute and then disappears to god knows where for an ungodly amount of time while I’m left doing the work for myself until he either shows up again at random or he gets called. The fact that he’s getting paid almost the same amount of me yet he does the bare minimum while I sweat my balls off is fucking absurd. The good thing is that management knows and are in the talks of doing something about him cause I hate that he lazes around while I’m the one with the sore feet and tanned skin.
@TwilightSucks88
The thing is, those who make those memes are mocking companies for getting rid of all the rainbow colors when July 1st begins, not making fun of pride month itself. If anything, the companies are the homophobic ones in that instance, not the ones making those memes.
@Background Pony #3A9E
Good idea, it’s really the best that you can do. Whoever that person is, they chose the reality that they subjected themselves to and will rot 6 feet under in hell whenever they die. Seeing that you’re making this out to be a learning experience, you won’t have to worry about falling into that trap again now that you’re aware on who you can trust online and it’s good that someone intervened to save you, you got lucky right there.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Why are Genies in most old school media asshats right off the bat despite wanting to be free of whatever binds them so badly?
If they want to be free of their shackles then they should play ball for the first two wishes and only screw over the wish-maker if they don’t choose to free them on their last wish.
(This seemed pretty rant focused so I put it here instead of nerd.)
Hima

Alder Lake N95
@CaptainXtra
The one that grants wishes is a Marid, they tend to be arrogant because they have the power of the ocean. They come from Arabian culture before Islam, Islam expands on their unwordly nature and involvement in the creation of man.
I-Hung-Myself
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

@CaptainXtra
I suppose it depends on the genie, like how the one in “Aladdin” didn’t screw Jafar over on the first two wishes since he’s supposed to be the good guy, until Aladdin found a loophole.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I wanted to dream about an action main protagonist destroying drug syndicates, I dreamt of something soo heartbreaking instead…………….
I dreamed I was informed by my aunt (dad’s side) who came out of the hospital back home with the IV fluids still attached to her that she is suffering from an end stage cancer and she will have a few days to live.
She sounded hopelessly happy about it and told us not to cry including my cousin who is her daughter.
What we did in those few remaining times in that dream is we had a altogether feast at our dining room and had a fun talks about reminiscing our good past when she was healthy.
Then that’s how I woke up this morning crying and I’m still crying thinking about it.
Background Pony #E42B
Thinking that if they throw us out on the street without a roof, it won’t let me sleep, I feel guilty, I don’t know what to do and I know that I have to do something.
I can’t take my time, it has to be now or maybe tomorrow… There will be no tomorrow. But what can I do?
Thinking that doesn’t let me sleep.
I would like to be a smart person.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Scheduling conflicts, was suppsosed to arrive an hour earlier even though my work app said an hour later. Turns out they changed it at the last minute and I wasn’t told about it, lost an hour’s worth of money from my paycheck. Thanks management, very cool…
Background Pony #29ED
Fucking A, I just had to book it home from McDonald’s after I heard thunder.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide