Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@ILoveMyoozik  
Haven’t the faintest clue. It seems like he’s still watching the series despite not liking it anymore. It kind of confuses me when people do that. If the show doesn’t appeal to you anymore and is making you angry and frustrated, it’s okay to stop watching it.

It also seems like he was just actively looking for pictures that were related to the newer seasons. (And looking for a fight too.) It’s probably kind of stupid on my end but I actually wrote a reply back to him. I said this:

“Who’s going to take care of Applejack’s farm while she’s spending 8 hours a day “teaching”?”
Big Mac? The rest of Applejack’s family? Yes, Granny Smith is too old and Applebloom is too young for the more strenuous work but they can still do tasks that doesn’t require too much physical work like selling the apples or making them into other treats to sell. Plus they have a VERY large family. They could always perhaps ask other family members to help with the farm if things were to get THAT bad. I also don’t see how or why Applejack can’t do her farm work in the morning, after school, and on the weekends.
Also real life farmers don’t rely on magic and they often have to tend to a large amount of livestock as well as other crops. Applejack’s family seems to only grow apples, Earth Ponies have passive magic that allows them to grow plants faster compared to a human can, their strong legs can also buck the apples out trees a whole lot faster than picking the fruit by hand, and the family doesn’t seem to have too much animals outside of one or two pigs. Cows are sapient in the MLP universe so even though they have appeared in the series, they seem to come and go at the farm as they please. They (along with sheep) don’t even appear on their farms often so milk and wool is probably not that big of a business for them compared to apples. And since ponies are vegetarian, it’s not likely they’d be raising a lot of livestock animals for their meat.
“Rarity spent her WHOLE LIFE working toward owning boutiques in large cities, and now she can’t even do her own passion because she’s forced into this shit”
And she has employees working at her boutiques like Coco Pommel and Sassy Saddles. Who’s to say that she can’t hire more ponies to help her out at these boutiques?
Pinkie works at Sugar Cube corner but so does Mr. and Mrs. Cake. So it’s not like she doesn’t get any help there either. Rainbow Dash is probably the only one I can see eye to eye with you on. As for Twilight, this school is kind of part of Twilight’s Princess job since she’s the Princess of Friendship. Plus if Princess Celestia can open and run a school, then I really don’t see why Twilight can’t either. (In fact, I think her following Celestia’s footsteps by opening this school is rather touching for that very reason.)
They could possibly be doing their jobs part time. A lot of teachers tend to have other jobs (quite a few of my teachers would sometimes talk about the other jobs they had and I even had one teacher that was going to college part time). Speaking of part time, maybe the friendship school is part time like some college classes instead of being something that’s 8 hours for 5 days per week. Do Equestrians schools have to be exactly like real world elementary/middle/high schools?
And no, us real people usually don’t need to learn friendship in school. (At least not in public schools. But speaking from personal experience, sometimes things like theology, morals, friendship, and philosophy can sometimes be taught in private schools.) But friendship being taught in a school in a fictional universe when friendship is literally magic and is a huge part of the world’s history and culture, then the school makes sense. Add in the fact that some cultures like Changelings and Griffons are still learning about friendship, then that’s more than enough of a reason for the school to exist. It’s kind of like how some real world schools will teach another language or other cultures to its students.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if other courses can be taught in that school. This is a universe where young children get a magical symbol on their butts as a rite of passage and through that marking they somehow know their true calling from this alone. That kind of logic wouldn’t work in the real world. But a friendship school is the thing that throws your suspension of disbelief out the window?
Plus, all of the Mane 6 have had their jobs ignored whenever the plot demands for it (which is VERY often). Even in season 1. For example, who was taking care of Fluttershy’s animals when she was doing her modeling job? Why couldn’t Celestia get her royal guards, the Wonderbolts, or some sort of personal army to deal with the dragon in the Dragonshy episode? Why bother call the Mane 6 to deal with that dragon (especially Fluttershy)? Who is taking care of the Mane 6’s jobs in the other adventure episodes where they’re off saving Equestria? You’d be surprised at how many episodes in the series, even from the earlier seasons, DON’T focus on the characters’ jobs.

I probably got a little bit out of hand and too passionate but I wanted to say it after he started acting like a huge prick to that other person. I don’t mind him not being too into the show anymore but his attitude rustled my jimmies hard.
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Anonycat  
Twitter won’t let me see the post right now. But given Chris-Chan’s previous behavior, I’m not too surprised to hear that she’s said something cringy again. I kind of feel bad for her and her family.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@mjangelvortex  
Chris is happy and smug about having found another “Sweetheart” willing to love him and being open minded enough as to try accepting another woman in their relationship.  
It was just another dumb ween trolling Chris because he never learns from his past mistakes. He goes outside, socializes with real people, is able to make long trips without getting lost and is more sane than other disabled people on the fandom, but he still cannot learn from his mistakes and his bloated ego never let him accept that maybe he is not as smart or mature as he thinks he is.

At this point, watching this only makes me feel pity for him.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Galestorm  
Famous brony youtuber that done reviews and analysis of the show.

Apparently got a lot more cynical as the show went on, and basically made a big fuss abotu quitting the shwo, before he decided to review anime.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Anonycat  
Someone’s lying to her while dating her? That sounds rather scummy if that’s the case.

@Jarkes  
I see it. And I’m not surprised to hear that regarding Patreon. They’re doing it to avoid legal trouble and likely because they think it’s wrong. I’m assuming rape art is off limits as well?

As for Digi’s comment, I’m not surprised either. Don’t know where I’d stand on such things though. On the one hand, I don’t like those fetishes at all (I have all three filtered out on this website in fact). They turn me off and I think doing those things in real life is morally wrong. But on the other hand, I have liked artwork and games that people would be considered odd and morally apprehensive (but would never act out the those things in real life).

I’ve seen people say that these kind of art makes it seem like these fetishes are okay and normalizes these acts which can in turn inspire someone to act on it. But on the other hand, I’ve seen other people argue that this kind of fetish artwork can perhaps prevent people from acting out on these desires since they have a fictional vessel to vent these urges out so to speak.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@ice1517  
He was always into anime even before he got into MLP but yeah, that’s a pretty accurate description of him. But love him or hate him, he did have a pretty massive influence on the fandom. A lot of MLP related YouTube channels got their success from him (either by imitating his format of reviewing videos, doing collab videos with him, or going to his fanmade websites and subreddit to advertise their videos).
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
It astounds me how so many people in this fandom will get assmad about episodes that they admit to not watching.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Jarkes  
Me too. Kind of a bad idea to do too.

Sometimes I’ll read up on a synopsis of an episode and think, “Oh gee, I’m going to HATE this episode” and I actually end up liking it. (The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows would be an example for this coming to play with me. I didn’t like the idea of the premise, when I read the synopsis I pretty much guessed correctly what the big surprise was so I wasn’t exactly surprised, and Pinkie’s probably my least favorite of the Mane 6. But despite all that, a lot of the episode’s comedy really won me over.)

And sometimes the vise versa happens. I look at a synopsis and think, “Oh boy! I’m going to LOVE this episode” and then I actually end up being indifferent or disliking it due thinking the episode didn’t execute the idea in a way I liked. (Scare Master would be an example of this for me. I love Halloween, I love Fluttershy, I love Halloween episodes of my favorite TV shows, and the synopsis of “Fluttershy decides to face her fears so she can join in on Nightmare Night with her friends” seemed SO DAMN promising for me. But NO. They had to make Fluttershy a huge stick in the mud and exaggerate her fearfulness to the point it became unbearable.)

So if that can happen to me, I’m sure it can happen to other people too.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Jarkes

@mjangelvortex  
I don’t get that logic either.

If something has gone bad and made you not enjoy it anymore, and you think that it’s not going to improve anymore, why are you still watching it?

I am reminded of all the bithcing a lot of WWE haters do, where they complain about how WWE sucks and why the company should chane and how their ideas are better and all that jazz, and yet they always seem to watch next weeks show, rinse and repat.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@ILoveMyoozik  
Yeah, one of my friends didn’t like it either (she doesn’t have an account here but we’ve been friends since the early 2000s so we go way back and we keep in touch a lot). Beau Stunky didn’t like that episode either since we both talked about disliking it on one of the pictures here (can’t be bothered to dig up our conversation so you’ll have to take my word for it). The TVtropes page for that episode did have our complaints in the YMMV section too so someone must have put that there. So quite a bit of people dislike the episode.

@ice1517  
Exactly. I’ve stopped watching TV shows that I ended up growing sour on. (Glee is probably the best one that comes to mind right now, that show’s a train wreck, don’t watch it). So it’s easy for other people to do the same.

Heck, sometimes I do this with shows I LOVE due to burn out (Steven Universe and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure are two that come to mind for me; love them both but I’m struggling with the “filler” episodes) (I use quotation marks because according to fans of both, both series don’t have any filler but I digress).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.