Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Latecomer

@Selaphiel  
Well then it’s possible they’ve misinterpreted what is and isn’t allowed. But really, if you see that stuff and don’t report it you’re answering the question yourself. It’s a massive site - the staff can only be expected to be aware of things that are brought to their attention.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Selaphiel  
I once saw the site had a story about Shining Armor doing some… rather explicit things to Flurry Heart.

And what did the cover image have? A horrifying image of Flurry Heart looking like she had all of her teeth yanked out.

I regret everything.
Background Pony #CE79
I apologize in advance if I come off sounding like a heartless bastard, but it really bothers me how many people in the fandom have serious mental problems. It’s not the majority of fans obviously, but it’s definitely more than there should be. I’ve actually seen people with chronic depression who rely almost entirely on the show to keep them going, and claim they’re going to commit suicide when it ends. If you feel like your life is so horrible that a fictional children’s show is the only thing that prevents you from ending it all, you really need to get some psychological help. Call a suicide hotline, or find a therapist you can talk to. There are people out there who would be very sad if you were gone, and are willing to help you.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
It’s not just those with suicidal depressive tendencies. There’s also those who are vitriolic, assholes, attention whores, and even downright psychopathic shits in the most extreme cases.

Perhaps it’s also that cartoons appeal to those who tend to be lost and locked up in their own little delusional fantasy world. People who prefer to run away from reality instead of confronting them.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
Infantile minds, infantile interests, I suppose. Personally I’m just tired of people who flocks to fandoms to do nothing but constantly whine about being bored/tired/depressed/poor/lonely/unhappy, etc and then immediately lash out whith deranged anger and pour million of excuses whenever someone asks them what they are doing to turn their lives around for the better.  
It’s as if they thrived on their own misery and unchanging routine.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.