Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Huyanna
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dead? Yes, but also no.
@Jarkes  
According to OP, he was(and probably still) venting his opinions and frustration on Deviant Art. Most specifically about LyraBon being canon.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Huyanna

He keeps saying that he’s gotten better regarding his homophobia (he was raised in a really conservative Christian household and used to be way worse about it), but… well, obviously he hasn’t completely overcome it yet.
Huyanna

Dead? Yes, but also no.
Quick question here: Has the fire in the S9 discussion forum died down yet?. I’ve been afraid of going into those places since the Starlight drama.
Background Pony #D87D
Is it just me, or has there been a noticeable increase in Background Ponies bashing the show and attacking the staff (especially Jim Miller) over the past month or so? I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they were a bunch of lurkers from /mlp/ trying to be edgy, not realizing that in reality, they’re nothing more than a bunch of salty and entitled assholes.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Apparently, there are some private investigators joining pony communities, trying to pose as teenagers to merge with the locals and so fish for new info about the FiM leaked assets and their current whereabouts.  
The cringe comes from the blatant “How do you do, fellow kids?” vibe they all have, which immediately makes them stand like a sore thumb.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
@Anonycat  
Their current whereabouts? How about all over the internet? It’s a little late to try and put a cork in the leak.

I thought it was established that they came from that Russian hacker anyway?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@lonewolf  
They have been asking about mirrors, torrents and other places where the series’ assets might have been reuploaded.  
Ironically, the 2017 leaked emails and documents also revealed that Hasbro hired a detective agency to run a discrete investigation about the leaks themselves.

The ‘17 leaks also revealed that Equestria Daily is recognized by Hasbro as one of it’s official advertisement sources, and also revealed that Seth and company tried to offer their site and userbase as “agents” to infiltrate rival communities to fish for secret info about the leakers so they could rat them out.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Selaphiel

Love that people like that ignore the existence of the DNP list… And I’m assuming this was an incident from years ago.

Oh, and the fact that the mods of that blog liked their own post speaks volumes.

I mean, come on, there’s WAY worse on this site than stuff like that.

…I’m a little curious as to which artist they’re referring to though.
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Jarkes  
also the usual that mods are all volunteers and yada yada, so it isnt unusual for a image like the blog describes to stay up for a while because it was just at a time where everyone was away or busy, or just didnt notice

other than that, yea, DNP exists, and its so easy to set up all things considered
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.