Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
@Egil  
The guy who resided on Derpi earlier, then left, announces his come back to this site.

As far as I know, he’s known for tracing someone else’s art (I fell victim of that once), drawing his sona shipped romantically with minor characters (not just MLP), and even mocking someone who died of cancer by saying they died of COVID-19.

And whenever someone calls him out, he treat that someone as an “enemy”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@lonewolf  
Better question is.

What isn’t “Nazi” these days?  
I feel like our generation has nothing much going for it that we feel the need to appropriate and go as far as RPing our past generations just to feel a sense of instant gratification.

It’s a sad state of affairs these days. Meanwhile real world problems are being ignored or exacerbated so our generation has something we could “fight for” in our pathetically bored existence.

Do people have better things to do aside from complaining about whatever “offends” them on social media?
🐴
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Satanism is no longer edgy. A prime driver of neo-Nazi recruitment is that copying Nazi aesthetics is the only remaining universal visual code for the shocking, offensive, and profane: it’s the one opinion that is still transgressive. The hardened neo-Nazis then use classic hugboxing in the face of predictable negative reactions from the public to convert ironic diet Nazis into unironic Klan members.

For that matter, the online fash-bashing crowd is, on average, more concerned with the bashing than with ensuring that fash is bashed. It’s deeply fatalistic activism: you know you don’t have real influence, so you may as well have fun #GetARacistFired before the whole shit house goes up in flames. The only fash who get bashed and stay bashed due to online activism are the ones who never had real power in the first place: the ones with influence, at worst/best, lay low and stay quiet for a year before getting right back to their nasty business.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@PUBLIQclopAccountant  
This image is a perfect example of your last point here.  
>>2163758

I occasionally check on the issue and return to what I see is a silent image of an issue many worthless keyboard jockies and good for nothing slacktivist seem to have forgotten in a hideously small span of time.  
Like I’ve said countless times before. Their attention span and “resolve” only extends as far as the next trending hashtag.  
They’re useful opportunistic idiots that co-op, derail and run movements to the ground. It’s nothing more than clout chasing, power trip, and a false sense of accomplishment for them.
Background Pony #FA86
@GrimDarkSurvivor  
Ok? He’s kind of potentially giving Aspies bad name if continue to cringe on like this.

There are plenty of better aspies, but some never yet learned proper common social regulations.

This coming from a learned aspie here.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
What the shit, Derpibooru’s dark side is pretty much like this all along.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
You know you’re having a sad life when you waste money on tweet with a change.org link just because you didn’t like season 9  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.