Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Background Pony #990D
The sad part is that they’re still going at it, not just on the forums, but on any image related to G5.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
It makes me sad from a mental health standpoint. I can’t imagine being that obsessively stuck on something and unable to move on.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I dunno I think I’m better off not having a chance to see them before they’re wiped, reading the angry ramblings makes my blood pressure go up and that’s no bueno
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I hate to admit it but I kinda see myself about 7-8 years ago in the really REALLY REALLY clingy purists, I almost headed down that road, but real life and a perspective on things has a way of reminding you that a preteen girl’s cartoon, no matter how excellent, is not a hill to die on
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
It’s hard to imagine someone complaining about others still liking G4 since I assume all of us came from the G4 side (or before) though I have seen people pick at those who are aggressively clinging to the past and hating all things new. Which, the problem in that case lies more in those not letting go than those who should probably just not reply to them imo. Hating the new gen just because it’s not G4 and for no other reason, should be called out probably

I may be extremely gung-ho on G5 and in love with the movie and its characters but I should hope no one would question my commitment to G4 while it ran; nearly thirty cons and events in three countries, five-digit $ investment in merch and con travel, and never missing a single episode since joining in early 2011 I would hope would build some cred. It’s fine to like both
Background Pony #FA86
Good news: SparkleDash finally accepted G5 (after 3 days ban lifted)

Bad news: He is back, yes, and now wants to marry Zipp and ship her with Dash.

Another good news for some: More reason to laugh at the LOLcow.
Background Pony #5061
@xLeadMarex  
Well, partially, he still acts childish about parts he don’t like (which most of them), but eventually, he could be redeemed from the looks of it, such as showing admiration of Zipp, and now potentially Izzy.
Background Pony #990D
I’d like to believe in a redemption, but honestly it looks like they’re reverting back to their old ways.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.