Attack on Titan Season 2

Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@QuasarNova  
I gotta say, it pretty was! Like Goddamn I felt bad for that guy. Super didn’t deserve that shit. Though at the same time if he just had talked he probably would have gotten away perhaps? Or not. Who knows!

@Gentlecolt

@QuasarNova  
The Opening is fucking great! Honestly I kinda, like it more than the first one. Which is saying something cuz I love the first one.

Also what about that Ending Credits? That ending has literally got me super pumped and ready for more story right now cuz WHAT THE FUCK WAS EVEN HAPPENING IN THAT ENDING!?

Was that some like Elder God bullshit going on? What the fuck! And the scene with just all the people wandering to literally nowhere with no place the go. Shit dude. Shit!
Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Number1pegasus  
Yeah it’s my favourite opening thus far. Might be, because it’s still so fresh. Then again, the other openings required a short period of time to grow on me; this one didn’t.

The ending was so different and eerie. Love it, man.

The whole fucking show is so different and eerie. The atmosphere is spot on and it’s the main reason I truly enjoy this show.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide