Fire Emblem Stuff

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Shepherd  
Seeing as weapon triangles weren’t a thing before the fourth game, and Shadow of Valentia didn’t have it, yes, it still is a FE game. Magic triangles aren’t even in every game with weapon tri, like Awakening.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Shepherd  
Honestly, dropping the weapon triangle isn’t as bad as you think. At least now you don’t blindly use swords if your opponent is using an ax, and you have to consider each weapon’s damage, weight and accuracy when you fight instead.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Wonder what they would call a class that uses both daggers and punches.

@Meanlucario

I meant magic but okay. I just think any game that has it should give you more to have to keep in mind when using it.

This comming form the one who plays Mass Effect as a Biodic Goddess.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Shepherd  
Thugs.

And I think that’s moreso the case here than with games with the tri system. I mean, if you played FE4, than you’ll know that even against lances, swords are you best bet due to how heavy lances and axes are in that game, and in more balanced games with it, you’ll usually go with the one with type advantage even if that advantage is minor. At least in 3H, you have to look through all your weapons to see which you think will be best, no matter their type.

I fail to see how using biotics in ME has anything to do with this, since the magic systems are completely different.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I realize it could potentially be out of place, but something I’d love to see you in a future FE game is a character whose main weapon is a gun.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide