Fire Emblem Stuff

The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Huh, that’s a little detail I didn’t know of: Unless I’m wrong, whomever you have the highest points in terms of supports will show up at the Goddess tower with Byleth.

Also: Oof, I got Leonie’s B support right after Jeralt’s death, talk about awkward.

Hopefully, I can get Ferdinand before the timeskip, here’s to hoping I get him.
shinigamiPeter

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Or you could just talk with Gatekeeper and tell him who you want to meet.  
Concerning the second part, Leonie’s B support is story-locked for after Jeralt’s death. Assuming you were using her regularly, you’re bound to get it right after he bites it. I…really don’t get why they decided to do it like that, but here we are. It’s no doubt part of the reason why Leonie’s a bit divisive in the fandom.
shinigamiPeter

@Meanlucario  
That’s the thing though- it really isn’t related to his death. Leonie apologises for blowing up at Byleth in her C support, recalls how she met Jeralt and started idolising him, only to roll it back to Byleth “not appreciating” Jeralt. Possibly only days after Byleth lost his/her father. So yeah, it kinda leaves her looking really bad.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
Finally got my hands on FE:3H last week. Starting with Golden Deer because eenie-meenie-miney-moe said so.

Claude is hilarious. And not just in the comic-relief way that makes somebody funny onscreen but insufferable in person - this is a guy I would enjoy hanging out with if he were real. Minus the warfare endemic to the franchise premise, of course.
Any Pony
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Thread Starter - Finish each other's sentences

Our time has passed
I just got FE:Three House digitally on Amazon during a pre-black Friday sale, is there anything I should know before touching it?

Also should I wait for season pass to download because it’s still pending verification 😒
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Any Pony

Battalions are a game changer - every member of your party should eventually have one equipped.

Season pass is totally worth it, although you can play a few chapters before the best goodies become available.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide