General Anime Thread

Background Pony #24E3
Eden’s Zero aka Fairy Tail in space … With recycled characters and ’ancient rare “magic” ’
and a fair about of sap and the main charters intial goal is to make lots of lots of fiends.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan
They aren’t jacking up the prices actually (not yet at least). It’s just that the folks who’ve been paying the legacy price for Funimation (i.e. those who signed up before they jacked Up those prices) will have to pay full price for Crunchyroll when their account gets transferred over.
I’m not defending the decision at all, but I’d rather people get angry over the scummy stuff that actually is happening as a result (i.e. the whole Funimation digital copy fiasco).
Background Pony #24E3
I stippped usung crunchy after they yanked content for no reaason and made PAID accounts required to watch stuff you used to be able to watch for free.

why they did not get sued for extortion and/or had their HQ raided by and angry mob is still beyond me.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Still no word on “Ghibli Fest 2024”. Probably won’t be announced until near the end of the month like last year.
Also “Castle in the Sky”, “Porco Rosso” and “The Cat Returns” may be the funniest Ghibli movies I’ve ever seen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide