The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@AnCapSaiyan  
Dead or Alive 6 is currently under fire because of the anti-consumer practices it has regarding DLCs. Apparently a recurring character is going to be introduced as paid DLC but only if the game sells well.

The company is holding a character ransom. Also, the $100 Season Pass is not even a guarantee for the DLCs. The base game already costs $80.

At this point, I don’t even care about the jiggle physics. I mean, did you know the total DLCs for DOA5 is over $1200?!

Shit company and business practices.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Scrabbleman  
That’s why these journalists can’t be trusted.

I’m pretty sure in the vid linked, he actually draws comparison’s to Trump in the article. It’s pathetic.

Nearly a $100 season pass, and all they care about it boob physics and Trump.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Exhumed Legume  
I mean the article talks about Trump.

Like no matter what, they never shut up about him. Hell, I bet in their Devil May Cry 5 reviews they’re mention something about Trump- WAIT A MINUTE!! I just thought of something!! :O

DmC by Ninja Theory was made under the Obama administration all the way back in 2013, and they didn’t do anything other then a port and making the gameplay of it completely moot in 2015! (>;°_°)>

Come four years later in the Trump admiration, we’re not getting a true sequel to Devil May Cry 4 in 2019! Trump may of had a hand in Capcom finally making a new Devil May Cry! <(°o°;<)

THANKS TRUMP! ( ◕ヮ◕)ノ
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Cyborg_pony

You forgot abortion by sniper rifle by the “good guys” being a good thing.

I honestly cant for the life of me understand what journos would have against DMC5.
Cyborg_pony

@Ebalosus  
It means the sequel to their beloved Hot Topic hipster hero is head in the water. They were hostile to them before the game released, so they didn’t buy it. So now they’re bitching and moaning about this one.

They’re trying every way to find fault the game and not them. Like how the music is ‘bad’ because they’re playing bad.

Look at this article title  
Notice anything?

And then there’s this one  
Man, just listen to how he sounds. He’s really trying to pick it apart.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Not a Plane pony
@Ebalosus  
DMC is well loved for having an incredibly deep combat system, but is considered to have bad main campaigns. That combination might as well be poison to game journalists. The heavy anime inspiration seals the deal.
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
You vs the movie he tells you not to worry about.  
full

Tekken 7 director says “fuck it, devs can do whatever they want”.  
full
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Commune  
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider made almost three times its budget too, and we all know it’s a bad movie (20% approval rating and 3.1/10 critic score in Rotten Tomatoes).

Fuck, Emoji Movie made over 4 times its budget. What’s your excuse on that?!
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Scrabbleman  
Over 400 million  
In 3 days  
Outsold Alita in 3 days, biggest movie of 2019 so far  
But yeah it’s super unpopular  
Which is why it got a cinemascore rating of A  
Meanwhile, I suppose Gotti is now a masterpiece according to you lol
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Commune  
I never said it was unpopular. Captain Marvel is an MCU movie, which is pretty much a guaranteed hit. If it were to stand on its own (under the assumption that MCU doesn’t exist), it’d be average at best.

Seriously, why are you assuming that I hate the movie? I’m not petty and looking for trouble like you. I have standards and these standards are to judge a movie on its own merit, which is from the looks of it is just average. Nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary, but enjoyable on its own. Yet, here you are trying to start arguments for no reason other than to go on about political and ideological nonsense.

It’s an OK movie and I’d watch it. If you still want to argue, then you’d be admitting that you don’t even care about the movie. You just want to win an argument that has no winners.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide