The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
Anita based herself on feminist theory(primarily), but I find it quite dry and at times inaccurate(As many have pointed out, the Hitman example is one of them)  
Lindsay Ellis’s videos on feminist theory are better primarily due to that they are more comedic and focus on one source material(transformers) rather than dozen of them so the critique can be more razor sharp
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Scrabbleman  
No they wont. We already know they won’t be happy. And it’s usually not about adding them, it’s usually about making established ones

The actual title was probably:

Dear Franchises: Make characters gay, so my FanFictions are now canon. And I’ll keep yelling, because it worked before.
Cyborg_pony

@Scrabbleman  
That’s cause I saw the vid before. :3

But I think a lot of can see that now from places like the Mary Sue. Seeing as most ‘representation’ are just stereotypes.

Look are Ice man. He’s such a stereotype, his entire personality is around being gay. It’s pretty much just Cena Grace using him as his personal OC. if he was written other then Marvel’s token writer- people would be saying out homophobic he is, but really the only people that say how great it is, are the typical sites like Bleedingcool and Mary Sue. They don’t care about the character himself, just that he’s gay now by means of what appears to have been mental manipulation by Gene Grey. Something they won’t want to bring up.

In other news:

Jim Sterling Cries About NPCs & Twitter Bans Them ALL

I still fail to see why people like this guy. He acts like a lot of the big media outlets and even defends them on occasion.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Cyborg_pony  
They’re just going to find some other shit to complain about since their pathetic existences are fueled by baseless anger and victimhood. What makes anyone think they won’t just pull the “not enough” or the “misrepresentation” cards?
Cyborg_pony

@Lord Seraph  
Yeah, just like with Fantastic beasts.

“Dumbledore isn’t getting ass-rammed over the headboard! I didn’t know J.K. Rowling was in favor of the ALT.RIGHT!

They live a sad life indeed.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
This shit is why I despise gender identitarian politics. Because I knew people like this would push this bullshit. And I know one person here agrees with this shit. You know who I am talking about.
Twilestia
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Primo Victoria
@Commune  
The problem with you and your sort is you want contradicting things.

Being gay is not something you can just “see” on someone so you hate it when the attempt to make it visible is done, so you dont want it to be “comic relief” or a “joke” by making it obvious with something like always wearing pink, prancing, or whatever other thing.

At the same time you complain because you dont want a gay character to be a real human being and when being “gay” isnt the characters only defining characteristic so you call it queer baiting…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Cyborg_pony  
Well at least they refunded users…

But still. It was absolutely spineless of them to capitulate to pressure from one triggered snowflakes with her poorly written article. Over a fear of a non-issue

Whenever they come “anonymous sources” that should most definitely be a red flag.

If they could just up and ban these items. What else could they just ban WHEN something else suddenly became “offensive” to someone?
Cyborg_pony

@Lord Seraph  
Funny enough the anonymous source didn’t care about the items. So it’s a real person, but they couldn’t find anyone to go along with the narrative. If the anon was her; the language used would have been more dramatic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide